"Welcome to America....Now Speak English!!"

its funny when Americans who interview immigrants at us embassy gives you an option whether the interview would be in English or your native language. so howsthat in the first place?

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

its funny when Americans who interview immigrants at us embassy gives you an option whether the interview would be in English or your native language. so hows that in the first place?
at first i didn't understand you, but you're saying they give the entrance exam in languages other than english?

roll.gif

my perfect example.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

its funny when Americans who interview immigrants at us embassy gives you an option whether the interview would be in English or your native language. so hows that in the first place?
at first i didn't understand you, but you're saying they give the entrance exam in languages other than english?

roll.gif

my perfect example.

laugh.gif
lol not an entrance exam..but an interview.. yea man.. like..you wouldn't expect a white chick who works at the US embassy speak the nativelanguage of that country too.. so im just sayin..how would you restrict immigrants to learn English if US embassy allows them to speak their primary languageon the interview?

Enphan, what exactly is the point of your flawed arguments? Is it that you want to amend the constitution, you're just mad, what is it? And I single youout simply because you have so rabidly bickered throughout this thread.

Back
Top Bottom