Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

Why if you're not logged in, the threads do not keep upping if a new post is made in that thread?

OD with the changes around here.
UFALCON​

I really like the new setup, i only have 2 complaints:

1) i think that the sizes for the buy/sell should be:
8 and under

8.5-9.5

etc.

because alot of people wear a 9 or 8.5 and it is going to be very hard to find those sizes, because it is going to be mixed with all of the kid sizes because that is the smallest range

2) I think that you should add Asia as a region, because there are alot of us and helps alot when we can talk with other asia NTer's because we are the only people who can help each other with knowing were the exclusives are, what spots are getting certain shoes, etc.

I'm not happy with the changes, but i'm still happy to be a member of this board. There seems to be more forums than before and you have to go from one to the other just to look/ find something. Only time will tell, it's a change for NT that will take time to get use to.
BayArea415[/b]
mber No_Only One[/b]​

Say no to snitching.
eg4svc.gif

m gh​

[table][tr][td]make a formal application[/td][td]or contact the boss[/td][/tr][/table]​

Quote:
this is like bizarro niketalk. i'm scared to sleep cause nt might be totally different when i wake up at around 2pm.

Yup. :rofl:
roll.gif

Ain't no tellin' what this life is bout' to bring.
One day ya here the day next ya gone.
That's way I try to live right, don't want to live wrong.
Ain't no guarantee you gon' make it Home.​

So we get regional forums, including Phil. but there doesn't look like anyplace for the Hawaii NTers to post. Nice job.

808. PERIOD.
20% off karmaloop.com with code: JBOAT

The only board that needed to be added was a board dedicated to SBs... and we still don't even have that.

Quote:
So we get regional forums, including Phil. but there doesn't look like anyplace for the Hawaii NTers to post. Nice job.

home_2Dalone_small.jpg

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the mods made hawaii not exist

KEVIN!!!!!!!!
The Robb Report:<br>coming when I feel like it

Quote:
dill, i love you

:lol:
laugh.gif

Woooooord. :smokin
smokin.gif

I love NT @ 5:15 in the morning. If I slept like normal people do, I'd miss some of the best parts of this place.

*sheds tear

babydill.
[/b]​

Quote:
this is like bizarro niketalk. i'm scared to sleep cause nt might be totally different when i wake up at around 2pm.
:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
saaaaaame...gettin up bright & early tomorrow

someone summarize the new rules for me...i dont feel like lookin em up.... :D
happy.gif

and wat is there a 5word minimum for?? sigs???...idk wat i'm talkin about, i'm tired as @#%$ :wow:
embarassed.gif

[/i]

Quote:
the mods made hawaii not exist

Yes, because I know you care deeply about a Hawaii forum...

Some areas don't yet have a regional forum. There's no region for Sudan, either. That doesn't mean we're not acknowledging its existence.

If people really WANT a regional forum for their area, they can follow a set of guidelines to be introduced at a later date.

These guidelines will include:

- A petition with a minimum number of interested members.

- Designated forum leaders who would be responsible for moderating the forum.

- A set of plans indicating how the forum would be used, what special types of regular posts and events the forum planners have created to ensure that the forum would be of benefit to both NikeTalk AND to the local community.

We've started with regions we KNOW will have a following. Consider this the pilot program. Other regions will follow in time.

Quote:
(Hello Mr. Five Word Limit!)

You are more creative than I. I just added punctuation :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

which failed :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

I'ma look in the mirror if I need some help​

Quote:
3c88406759.jpg

If Marvin was alive now, wow..What would I say to him?Where could I start?How could I explain to him??I know the minor world would probably look strange to him.Would he feel like today had a place for him?Global imprisonment, sickness, indifference.When he said, "Save the babies," was we listenin?When he said, "Mercy, mercy," did he really know..That decades later we'd still be killin folks?

Quick reply? Now THIS is awesome. :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

I'ma look in the mirror if I need some help​

whoa quick reply is iLLL THANK YOU.
If Marvin was alive now, wow..What would I say to him?Where could I start?How could I explain to him??I know the minor world would probably look strange to him.Would he feel like today had a place for him?Global imprisonment, sickness, indifference.When he said, "Save the babies," was we listenin?When he said, "Mercy, mercy," did he really know..That decades later we'd still be killin folks?

Anybody want to take bets on how many "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AROUND HERE" posts there are when the rest of the world wakes up?

I'm saying a minimum of 8 of them will be locked with the remaining 246 of them being deleted on sight. :lol:
laugh.gif

babydill.
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom