Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

At least HT is still easy to navigate...right?.... :lol:
laugh.gif

[/center]

a NY NT would kill all other regional forums.
If Marvin was alive now, wow..What would I say to him?Where could I start?How could I explain to him??I know the minor world would probably look strange to him.Would he feel like today had a place for him?Global imprisonment, sickness, indifference.When he said, "Save the babies," was we listenin?When he said, "Mercy, mercy," did he really know..That decades later we'd still be killin folks?

mmmm....regions
I can see it now
party in northeast!!!! lets get downnnnn
I'ma look in the mirror if I need some help​

good attempt at trying to make nt better.

can never please everyone anyways...we'llg et used to it.
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen Rose
http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=18967853<-- FINALLY, FREE IPOD NANO FOR CANADA!

Quote:
Why can't i find these regional forums?? Where are they???
Now that there's so many forums, if you scroll down for a while....and then keep scrolling....you'll see the Pacific Northwest Forum...
[/center]

you go out for a night,

wierd

I like this guy though @#%$

The Robb Report:<br>coming when I feel like it

Quote:
This is that mutha crack my

Ha Ha. This was quite amusing to me.

:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
i want my antartica forum if there is a phillpines forum
I didn't notice a 30 page thread about shoe spots in Antarctica, did you?

0-0 1-0 2-0 3-0 3-1 4-1 5-1 5-2 5-3 6-3 7-3 7-4 8-4 9-4 10-4 11-4 11-5 '06 Playoffs

what drop down menu >:
mad.gif

i didn't go to nort for espos/pharells i was at niketown and i wasn't with any asian people.

ps. rolland mother effing rules.
you don't understand
what it takes to be me​

It should be an Asia Forum, not Philippines forum.

to the girl above me...look at the the lower right corner.

It'll be difficult for you guys to get a sense of how these forums will BENEFIT you until they actually get rolling.

Right now, they're empty and contain little of value. How could they? They've been running for all of one hour. Most of our staff members aren't even awake.

However, imagine them when they're operating at full potential and you'll understand.

If you hate PS posts.. you don't have to deal with them. If you LOVE PS posts, now you can have monthly competitions with sticky posts, etc.

If you hate price checks.. you don't have to deal with them. If you need to check prices, imagine having a whole community working together to create pricing guides, fake check guides, and other community resources.

If you, heaven forbid, wear other brands.. now you have a place to discuss them in detail where they won't be suppressed beneath a heap of Nike posts. If you don't wear other brands - what's the problem? Just don't go in there.

If you're wondering where to buy a shoe locally, want to plan a summit or another local gathering, you need a list of urban/quickstrike accounts nearby, or you're traveling and you want to find the best sneaker spots in an area - you'll love the new regional forums.

NT was getting so large that it became very difficult to keep up with for those users who, unlike many of you in here, don't visit NT 20 times a day. These changes give us breathing room. They make NikeTalk easier to use for people looking for specific information.

Yes, it's a change. NT wasn't broken, but it could stand improvement and that's exactly what we're going for.

They may be empty now, but think about how great these forums COULD be and work with us to make it happen. Those NTers that step up will be the ones to lead these new forums to greatness. In the long run, the people who'll mean something to this community are those who'll work to make it better - not those who'll try and stand in the way of progress and complain.

to be honest i dont care really about the changes, but not in a bad way. I'm a grown man, i can navigate. people was crying because niketalk never changed. now they organized and folks still crying. atleast see how it goes for a while.

but i have a feeling some of these new forums are going to have tumbleweeds rolling by.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE DONT SLEEP​
Im always seeing, knowing.
\n​
\n

Quote:
How wrong you are.

The people complaining are the ones objecting.

Those that don't mind ... are simply browsing NT, right now, as I type.

well, it's 5 a.m... there aren't many people browsing NT right now... yet this thread is 8 pages in an hour. so a lot of people are complaining.

some changes are good and some are bad.... there are a lot of them, all at once, which makes it hard to stomach.

Some of y'all be doubting me
But I can do this in my sleep​

NORTHEAST REGIONAL FORUM

NYC GET IN THERE, i have no idea why but just do it...
If Marvin was alive now, wow..What would I say to him?Where could I start?How could I explain to him??I know the minor world would probably look strange to him.Would he feel like today had a place for him?Global imprisonment, sickness, indifference.When he said, "Save the babies," was we listenin?When he said, "Mercy, mercy," did he really know..That decades later we'd still be killin folks?

Quote:
Most of our staff members aren't even awake.
bastitch, you, kingcrux, 23ska, and holdenmichael are awake. just give dirty a wake-up call and you guys are nearly at full-strength.

edit: about the gray line on the left side.... it's wider than ever.

Some of y'all be doubting me
But I can do this in my sleep​

why can't we sell multiple of the same shoe? are you guys cracking down on resellers finally
I Love Pek Pek

Back
Top Bottom