Welcome to our updated site!

is there a way to bring up page numbers before entering a thread?
I keep pressing on some threads I'm reading but keep getting reverted back to the first page :frown:

Last edited:
Getting used to the OG theme. Great work guys. Some super minor requests...

1. Contrasting quote boxes

2. Can we see our notifications by hovering over our circular avatar on the top right part of the website like before, instead of physically clicking it now? Actually hovering over "Whats New" would be great too, having a direct link to "Watched Threads" was great.

3. Is it possible to put peoples reactions to your post "Thumbs Up, 100, etc etc" one line above the "Report - Like - Quote - Reply" section? Right now it's below it, just looks off.

4. Going to the last unread post just by clicking a watched thread.

Last edited:
Things have improved since my last complaint :pimp:

One thing I noticed, nothing happens when I click change width. I'm not sure if something is suppose to pop up like when I click to change from the gray background to the OG or if its suppose to tame me to another width adjusting page.

Last edited:
Things have improved since my last complaint :pimp:

9me thing I noticed, nothing happens when I click change width. I'm not sure if something is suppose to pop up like when I click to change from the gray background to the OG or if its suppose to tame me to another width adjusting page.
Clicking it won't do anything on mobile because it needs to display at full width, if that's what you're referring to.

Anyway to get the insert media button in mobile?
You can find that option, and others, within the "insert" menu:
image_from_ios (17).jpg

The menu has been optimized so that everything should fit on a single line.

Methodical Management Methodical Management can you explain my display sizing options? I’m exaggerating here but it feels like I scroll for 5 minutes to read 2 reply’s and a giant advertisement.

Is there a way to resize display text or something? “Change width” link at the bottom of the page does nothing that I know of. Clicking it changes nothing. Broken link maybe? Everything just seems extremely cramped for me on mobile. It’s a major strain on the eyes and a struggle to scroll through threads.

One last question: can we disable the thread gallery function? I see no use for it and it takes up a significant amount of space.

*edit. Just read the post above about the change width button. My question still stands about display sizing options on mobile.

Methodical Management Methodical Management can you explain my display sizing options? I’m exaggerating here but it feels like I scroll for 5 minutes to read 2 reply’s and a giant advertisement.

Is there a way to resize display text or something? “Change width” link at the bottom of the page does nothing that I know of. Clicking it changes nothing. Broken link maybe? Everything just seems extremely cramped for me on mobile. It’s a major strain on the eyes and a struggle to scroll through threads.

One last question: can we disable the thread gallery function? I see no use for it and it takes up a significant amount of space.
  • Change width only applies to displays with wide aspect ratios. Maybe we can just have that link hidden for mobile users to avoid confusion since it will only display at full width.

• Virtually all modern browsers have options to allow users to adjust font sizes.

On iOS, it's right next to the address bar:
    image_from_ios (19).jpg

This may help address your concern.

• We now offer ad free subscriptions: https://niketalk.com/account/upgrades

• Bringing back the thread image gallery was literally our top request since leaving Huddler in 2017.

Can you have someone take a look at the quoting (mobile) frame. It’s hard to explain, but I’ll give examples:

- Sometimes the font color change to black when you start a new line

-when quoting, because of the large ads at the top; it shifts the text box upward and downward randomly.

-Sometime when you skip to the next line, the cursor just disappears

And this just a request: can you bring back those page numbering for the mobile. It will make easier to navigate through the thread.

When I am in my subs and I open threads from there in a new window it opens to the top of the the page and not to the first unread post.

So I’m having an issue with the cache on these pages - in the past, I can refresh the page and I’ll see the newest changes.

Now, I refresh the page everything is the same.

Liking it so far. Couple questions. Im on mobile, how do you enable push notifications for only certain threads instead of all watched threads. And second how can you select and mark all threads read. I can't seem to find it. Thanks
Great job everyone! :nthat:

Edit: i found the marked read for the forum like all general and jordan brand etc. . But not on my particular watched thread list.

Last edited:
New problems that I’m experiencing is that I’m receiving emails from everything I’ve done in my history of NT lol..300 emails and counting for today. I’ve unsubscribed to them and they keep coming back.

^^^^Definitely had to do that. Email was spammed with every post on NT until I did lol.

Yall need to fix the size of the :rofl: :rofl: emoji

Thought I was buggin until I tried others. Joint wild small :lol:

Back
Top Bottom