WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Aubrey Plaza all gothed up?

IMG_1182.gif

So we just gonna ignore Agatha mass when she came to her senses. I’m disappointed in yall. Team savage never disappoints.

So we just gonna ignore Agatha mass when she came to her senses. I’m disappointed in yall. Team savage never disappoints.

Agatha's *** was shown for comedy and not for sexy, thus beast mode has been deactivated.

But based on what they're teasing, some sexy related stuff may happen with Rio and Agatha, thus BEAST MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
What I appreciate about Katheryn Hahn's character and performance...

Even though she is a 450 year-old Salem Witch who has all these powers, Hahn plays Agatha so well, Agatha feels like a real person.

When Wiccan (Teen) was fan-boying in the car, she's all like, "Be cool, man."

Edit:
I just re-watched Episode 1:

1. The townsfolk all knew Agatha was under Wanda's spell and for the past 3 years they've just been helping her out.
2. Since they hate Wanda, they prolly see Agatha as their hero because they witnessed her fighting Wanda.

Last edited:
So is Kitty Forman a witch too or a civilian along for the ride? like is she deep undercover or something? she's gotta be about that life since she's not questioning "wtf are we doing singing in this basement right now"

So is Kitty Forman a witch too or a civilian along for the ride? like is she deep undercover or something? she's gotta be about that life since she's not questioning "wtf are we doing singing in this basement right now"
Yea shes a normie. The lyrics to the song were kinda simple and repatative.......OR its going to be some kinda of reveal at the end. Debra Jo Rupp aint just anyone. I see why Aubrey said this is the gayest MCU show ever. Change out the W's for B's and this show is FABULOUS. Agatha's vanity is hilarious to me. :lol: If they keep this pace and tone....it could be a good one.

Back
Top Bottom