WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

People thought the Russos were a strange choice. Lets not do this all over again and again and again

I see how marvel low key works. They don't go for the biggest names or the ones with the most accomplishments..

They go for the ones who are the most hungry..

I've seen them pick too many names outta left field.. A recovering alcoholic Robert Downey Jr.. A Joss Whedon who mainly worked in TV.. Russo brothers who also mainly worked in TV... Chris Evans was not really anyone before Cap. He was washed early.. There were lots of kids who was a more obvious choice based on media presence, more recognizable work but they went with Tom Holland for Spidey... Etc etc etc

It's been working for a while now so dude who is directing the Spidey movie is just going to be another surprise on a long list of surprises, I bet.

Marvel is the equivalent of Golden State or San Antonio where they draft hidden gems late in the round like Kahwii Leonard or Draymond Green. Their scout game is strong.

Last edited:
People thought the Russos were a strange choice. Lets not do this all over again and again and again

Yes God forbid we discuss a movie studio's potential reasoning for choosing a specific director to helm their most profitable and popular franchise

:lol: It's not like you have much to discuss in the first place.

Dude directing the Spidey flick doesn't have a large resume to begin with.

The new director for Homecoming probably pitched a general outline of the film.

Marvel is gonna make sure it turns out well (like any knowledgeable studio would).

You don't need the X-Men to go to the Savage Land. Just remove the mutates and mutants, still plenty of dinosaurs and natives living there along with other exotic and dangerous things.

Still got Ka-Zar, Zabu, and Shanna. Plus whoever else can fit theme wise.

Although I bet movie rights wise it is murky given where the location first showed up and which property used it the most.

I always associated with Xmen but yeah there is a major arc where Spider-Man goes there to save Gwen from Kraven the Hunter :nerd:

Plus wasn't it created by the beyonder?

Now when it comes to this I get movie rights, but that's for characters not location right? Deadpool had a shield airship :lol:

Ok we won't discuss the decision because the director has no credentials even though that makes the decision even more worthy of discussion in the first place

Ok we won't discuss the decision because the director has no credentials even though that makes the decision even more worthy of discussion in the first place
:lol: So exactly what would you like to discuss? :nerd:

Ain't no rumors leaking about the movie that pertains to the director. We still don't have an idea of how the movie will fit with the MCU. Just some comparison statements by Feige.

Feel free to start the discussion if there's so much to discuss.

Back
Top Bottom