WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Eh, it's the story and how it's pulled off that made some of those films great and that is why not all XMen films are a homerun.

CGI isn't necessary in the Blade series either, it was fine for what it and better cgi doesn't mean better story/movie.

watching Thor TDW. Movie is dope. I seen it getting hate on here, but I read the thread and it was mostly loved in there. What happened? :lol:

Blade and blade 2 were awesome. Funny how those movies were rated R and still did great a the box office. Studio didn't seem worried about the box office return . blade three sucked cause Goyer took over as director

Oh and Welsey Snipes going kinda nuts on the set :lol:. They said he he hated the script and just checked out during filming

Last edited:
I loved the first two but I remember reading they got crappy reviews. Or maybe it was only the second one that critics crapped on.

I loved the first two but I remember reading they got crappy reviews. Or maybe it was only the second one that critics crapped on.

Blade 2 got the best reviews from critics. The first one was not reviewed we'll but fans loved it and it did great at the box office.

Blade trinity was destroyed by critics and fans. This is was also hollywoods first attempt to get Ryan Reynolds on, dude was terrible in it

Only thing the Blade movies could've benefited from today is a bigger budget to have better fight choreography.

A new Blade series or movie having Civil War/Daredevil fight scenes will be LIT!

Naah, Blade Trinity could've benefitted from a complete overhaul in general. Film was easily the worst of the 3.

Which Blade was the one where he had to kill his mother and to suck on the blood of his gf to flourish

Been a minute since I saw any of the Blade movies

Those are the scenes I remember best...

Da first one. His mom, sana lathaan was fine. The other girl was too.

Last edited:
Saw a question that asked which Marvel character would Joker be obsessed with if he was in the marvel universe

Daredevil

Or Punisher.

Joker would have great chemistry with either one.

Lex would be a great Spidey villain.

Last edited:
Punisher would want to kill him. He'll probably be killing all of Joker's minions while Joker laughs and runs away at the last minute. Every time :lol:

Iron Man. He'd be baffled by the idea of a billionaire superhero who doesn't have to hang with little boys to satisfy his lust for justice

Yeah, probably DD. I'd like to see him terrorize Cap and Moon Knight.

Frank would definitely kill the Joker. It may take a few tried but nothing more than 4 years. Of course if there's really 3 Jokers it'll take longer.

Last edited:
He would enjoy torturing punisher, but obviously that wouldn't last long

You need someone who wouldn't ultimately kill him.. Probably cap or daredevil

Probably the whole defenders crew.. He would screw with Jessica jones

Back
Top Bottom