WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Finally got around to watching the HISHE. I got to admit I lol'ed when Bucky swooned after Cap kissed his own biceps :lol:

Marvel is smart. Make iron man a woman in the comics so when they replace Robert Downey with a woman in the films, it'll be no big deal and comic book nerds will wet themselves for following the comics.

On second watch, I loved the HISHE cuz it's obvious the HISHE ppl are pro Cap

'Even you aren't for the accords, Tony. You'll sneak behind their back the second you don't get to do what you want.'

'Change it to the Tony accords and we'll sign it.'

'Deal.'

:pimp:

#teamcap

Last edited:

'Even you aren't for the accords, Tony. You'll sneak behind their back the second you don't get to do what you want.'

'Deal.'

#teamcap

And even they saw how BS the real ending was.. Cap own team can't defend him actually winning the fight

Which is why TeamCap is dumb.

Just sign the accords, go to an extra meeting or 2 and know that Tony will do what needs to be done when it needs to be done. By the start of IW he'll probably be running the entire thing. Probably throw Fury at them as interference.

Instead yall wanted criminals :lol:

Steve's still a scumbag for obvious reasons though.

I particularly like the scene where Bucky is like Steve shut up, I'm taking responsibility for my actions stop interferring and it works out with Tony.

Last edited:
I particularly like the scene where Bucky is like Steve shut up, I'm taking responsibility for my actions stop interferring and it works out with Tony.

Exactly..

Cap couldn't just man up and tell the dude who was putting a roof over his head what he knew

Explain to him that the guy was being brainwashed and used by hydra blah blah blah..

But how you expect someone to calm down after watching his parents get murdered AND finding out his "friend" who was unnecessarily being a jacka*}^}^} couldn't man up and tell him the truth

When ya enemies being more open and honest than the dude who preaching about truth, sharing, team and duty

Which is why TeamCap is dumb.

Just sign the accords, go to an extra meeting or 2 and know that Tony will do what needs to be done when it needs to be done. By the start of IW he'll probably be running the entire thing. Probably throw Fury at them as interference.

Instead yall wanted criminals :lol:

Steve's still a scumbag for obvious reasons though.

Notably there is actually a precedent for this in the comics, seeing as Tony has not only been Secretary of State but the head of SHIELD as well, which pretty much gave him control over enforcing the whole Registration thing.

View media item 2093629
Support the man who ended the Battle of New York and who fought against a team of rogue heroes to protect the common man. #TonyStarkForHeadofSHIELD2018

Last edited:
[emoji]10004[/emoji] @JamesGunn

Moon Knight, Squirrel Girl, The Runaways - there's a ton I want to see.

Gunn also had this so say about who owns the Skrulls...

"Some specific Skrulls are at Fox," said Gunn. "But the Skrulls as a whole are co-owned."

I'm guessing Super Skrull is the specific Skrull Fox owns.

Last edited:
So a Secret Invasion wouldn't be out of the question I assume :nerd: Really think that could work as the next big storyline the MCU tries to work towards after Infinity War.

Last edited:

'Deal.'

#teamcap

And even they saw how BS the real ending was.. Cap own team can't defend him actually winning the fight

What I saw was that Tony didn't know how to win the fight without nuking the whole room :lol:

I didn't see anything about nuking in any version.

One ends early, another Tony just kills the both of them pointing to how he got jobbed, the other Bucky owns up to what he did.

When did he nuke the entire room? :lol:

So looks like CW is topping out at $1.1b?

Really think this would have been a $1.5b movie if they just called it Avengers: Civil War.

But damn, Disney gon' have a gigantic year, already broke their record and year is barely half-way done. And that's with Alice and BFG bombing badly.

Disney also announced that its movies have now collectively made $5 billion this year worldwide, which is a new record for any film studio ever. Disney movies also made $5 billion in 2015, but this figure was not reached until December 20, after the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

Big-time Disney movies contributing to the $5 billion figure in 2016 have included Finding Dory, Civil War, The Jungle Book, and Zootopia. Looking ahead, the Star Wars spinoff Rogue One comes out in December.

Along with SW:Rogue1, there's still Doc Strange, Petes Dragon (looks like it won't do too well) and Rocks animated film Moana.

Last edited:
Yup, conincided with the Depp-Heard divorce and domestic violence accusations so it played a role in it but I think it was just bound to fail.

I didn't see anything about nuking in any version.

One ends early, another Tony just kills the both of them pointing to how he got jobbed, the other Bucky owns up to what he did.

When did he nuke the entire room? :lol:

Dudes acting just like cap, taking hard stances without watching or understanding :smh:

Potc = Pirates of the Caribbean?

Yeah, I think the latest one just finished filming. Comes out next year I think? :nerd:

Wrong thread though.

Back
Top Bottom