WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Rcoket with a handfull

15%2B-%2B1%2B%2528%25D9%25A1%2529.gif
She was BAD in that movie. 

The book movie. She's just not that into you

Donjon she still the baddest. With that jersey / New York attitude.

Have mercy :smh: Grinded on this man outside her apartment and teased the **** out of him. Had him ready to introduce her to the friends, family, and taking classes. :lol: I would've done the same for her.

Last edited:
bradley cooper should've kept acting like he was in a hardcore movie and see if she forgot they weren't in one.

Well that should be obviously clear.

:lol: If they make the world tree in to some Celestial like technological device

I like that Marvel is letting its classic look influence its newer projects, i.e. Spider-Man's eyes and web wings, Dr. Strange's boss level which was obviously Ditko influenced and now this.

It gives them a visual advantage over Fox and WB.

All of Marvel's most iconic character come from that Kirby-Ditko Silver age of comics. All the more reason why infinity war needs F4 to bring the whole theme onto the big screen.

stumbled upon this vid on reddit. sorry if its been posted already. interesting points brought up

Last edited:
Good Video but I have to ask other than the theme song, can anyone (not you guys) name a song from any of those properties?

Marvel movies are just missing good theme music that makes you think of that character.

I only remember the Avengers theme song lol.

And the last bit of it where they all line up together at that. :lol:

I only remember the Avengers theme song lol.

And the last bit of it where they all line up together at that. :lol:

I vaguely remember Caps but I woudn't be able to sing it on command like a John Williams score. Crazy how sometimes I'll start singing Superman's theme then go to HP then to Indy's. Williams is a God.

Back
Top Bottom