WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Since this was something they introduced in D&W, putting it in spoiler.....

So Wolverine was his universe's "anchor being", does anyone think our MCU's "anchor being" is NOT Iron Man since he's dead? I'm betting it's Holland's Spiderman.

PO

It's probably Ironman, but we wouldn't really know as the decay of a universe usually takes 1000s of years.

Since this was something they introduced in D&W, putting it in spoiler.....

So Wolverine was his universe's "anchor being", does anyone think our MCU's "anchor being" is NOT Iron Man since he's dead? I'm betting it's Holland's Spiderman.

PO

I’d like to believe it’s spider man but him being snapped away kinda defeats that theory. Tony being the anchor being makes more sense since they got a pass from TVA to time travel, him snapping was the only outcome to win against thanos; so much of 616 was focal to Tony. There has been nothing too detrimental to their universe since the snap, the snap may have been the climax.

I’d like to believe it’s spider man but him being snapped away kinda defeats that theory. Tony being the anchor being makes more sense since they got a pass from TVA to time travel, him snapping was the only outcome to win against thanos; so much of 616 was focal to Tony. There has been nothing too detrimental to their universe since the snap, the snap may have been the climax.

Good points.
The only other person I was thinking of was Strange.

PO

Back
Top Bottom