WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

word
people have the dumbest reasons to come in here say they saw it and say "Oh my" but won't post it. If this gets taken down I'll upload it somewhere and PM me for the link.

Last edited:
Officially done with Phase 1 of my rewatch of the universe(just movies, including one shots) in chronological order start ironman 3 tomorrow night

Screen-Shot-2013-02-26-at-4.17.07-PM.png

Peter's suit looks more like the Dan Slott All-new All- different suit with the glowing eyes. When the hair on his arms stood up smh Wakanda looked like they were at war so that's Black Dwarf coming. Thor on the Milano. Iron Man's suit. Thanos looking so menacing.

WHAT THE **** IS LIFE?!

Peter's suit looks more like the Dan Slott All-new All- different suit with the glowing eyes. When the hair on his arms stood up smh Wakanda looked like they were at war so that's Black Dwarf coming. Thor on the Milano. Iron Man's suit. Thanos looking so menacing.

WHAT THE **** IS LIFE?!

I don't know how I feel about the glowing eyes from the current Spidey run, but Iron Man's IW suit is FLAMES.

That Thor trailer is glorious...

Can't wait to see a better version of the IW trailer

Marvel LETTUS BE CLEARRR!!!

Jus drop the IW trailer now in HD so i can see it in all its glorious-ness!!

Sincerely,

Marvel Fan

Watching the new Thor trailer before watching the new JL trailer was not a good idea..

Felt so underwhelming.. I really hope the WB shows trailers got folks hype.. cause between that feeling flat and the batffleck news, not a good weekend for the DCEU

Back
Top Bottom