WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

tumblr_inline_mm7q4kPVkj1qz4rgp540.gif

Feel like they can chill with the Kang stuff until after Secret Wars now

Been saying it for months but I don't think we've seen the last of Majors Kang in the MCU....

A few years down the road and I wouldn't be surprised if he's brought back into the fold
This still saddens me, hopefully they can figure this out asap. At this point I feel Loki & Ant-Man is a total waste if we never see Kang again.

got back from the movie about an hour and a half ago and just got through 20+ pages

enjoyed the movie, great fan service and in general a fun watch with a lot of laughs. weak plot for sure but a good time. was expecting/hoping for a concrete explanation on bringing the entire x-men team in and bridging that MCU gap even more but I figure that'll be a good storyline for SW.

flame on :lol: that came out like the x-force drop in scene in 2 lol

cameos were great, Tatum as Gambit reminded me of Krasinski as RR in MoM. But nah he didn't sound like the cartoon at all cartoon Gambit said words CT was spewing gibberish with an accent lol

still have Madonna stuck in my head :emoji_fire:

I hope they explore/explain this Wolverine's universe and what happened with him.

also I liked the farewell at the end with all the behind-the-scenes clips. good way to close that chapter for good.

No Domino was the only real flaw of DP and Wolverine, she's Deadpools bff, her and Peter should of showed up together on the scooter at the end to save them from the Deadpool Corp.

Back
Top Bottom