WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

^Wow, just realized that about Millar's work. I read Chrononauts and thought there would be a Vol. 2. the story ended quick:smh:

IMG_5480.PNG

OR...

That's a FOUR. "Beginning" 4 new characters after the "end" of the rights at another studio. How could I not see that right away? It's so obvious. :nerd:

it varies, he wore full gloves in TFA and A1 and fingerless in the rest but it looks like he might be back to full on...

im baffled as to why anyone under 35 is waiting for content on any streaming service

It gets tireing looking for all this content. With music, they just keep shutting down more and more sites and a lot of these new ones just dish out viruses . So I said f*** it and got tidal. I imagine its the same with these as well in a way.

When will GOTG2 be available to rent on-demand. I was all set to rent through Verizon, but they only had a option to 'buy'.

Not spending $20 for a digital copy.

I think you gotta wait a week or two. Same thing happened to me when I wanted to watch alien covenant on fios and itunes. Said rent / watch option was available on the 15th.

For gotg2, itunes says the 22nd.

Back
Top Bottom