WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

He also sounds dumb when he says he can't follow something in his muddled examples. A hero working with another hero but its not the same family? Huh? I get being anti-propaganda and even personally being over superhero movies in general but I just think there's a bit of jealously that the new block busters are cbms not action flicks like they use to be in the 90s and early 2000s.

it may not be jealousy or hate, ive literally heard this exact same argument from various people that dont have a dog in the fight.

in their minds they seriously don't understand why they keep making Captain America movies.

equally confusing to them is why all these other characters are showing up when its not their movie.

in their minds its just Disney/ Marvel trying to milk these movies for everything they can

ive only read a handful of comics, and i quickly learned how the character in the title isnt always the main story line.

how reading up on a character can cross a multitude of runs of different characters

ive tried explaing this to those types, but they're either too dumb, too lazy, or both and just looking for something to complain about.

IMG_0497.JPG

We got the orange skull in the white house. Cap needs to go and cut his head off with the shield.

Isn't Cap a nazi now? White supremacy won :lol: lets leave the political stuff in the political threads

Looks like Vision survived Avengers 3. He started shooting for Avengers 4

does anyone know what the Wakanda flag looks like?

ive found 3

the yellow one is listed as the old one

the red panther center one seems to be from the comics

is the yellow center flag the one slated to be used in the MCU?

IMG_5015.PNG
IMG_5014.JPG
IMG_5016.PNG

So.....if I get MoviePass, 9.95 a month, I can go see Avengers every day, Star Wars every day, Justice League every day, Thor 3 every day, and it's all paid for, by my 9.95????

How on earth does that business model make money? They believe there will be enough people that will pay the 9.95 and then not go to AT LEAST 1-2 movies within a month? Hell, if I go to just 5 movies in a month, they'd be losing hella money on me. If I went to 10-15, they'd really be hurting, how can they survive?????

Back
Top Bottom