WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I don't post in this thread much but follow it off and on and an amel roast session happens every time I check this thread :lol:

Lol there's no amel roasting session. Because there's no more amel (notice the name change)

ameL_nofunsize.gif

avengers 4 set photos and descriptions

New photos have popped up from the Atlanta set of the fourth “Avengers” film which show off apparent new technology that Robert Downey Jr.’s Tony Stark will be donning in the wake of “Avengers: Infinity War”.

Stark, who will take a beating from Thanos in ‘Infinity War’, now seems to be donning a high-tech and potentially alien version of the arc reactor in his chest, along with a wrist device of some sort which boasts a countdown clock.

The photos were taken during scenes that involved Stark and Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow). Whatever this stuff is, we won’t be seeing it much in action until the fourth “Avengers” hits May 2019.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/avengers-4-set-photos-show-tech-upgrade/

was on vacation, it was actually killing me because I had no HBOGO where I was and missed the last 2 episode before the finale, needed a VPN access it but I just didn't want to deal with it

I just lurk that thread and just enjoy the convos like in the walking dead thread, but I know that once it got closer to the finale, threads going to be moving way too fast, not to mention that I have a few weeks to catch up in there so I haven't even bothered entering it since I got back :lol:

Mann, after fourth viewings, I'm really falling in love with all the MCU movies I didn't like initially.

AOU, CW, really have grown on me.

Homecoming gets so much better with each viewing. The whole Washington field trip 2nd act is ripped straight out of a comic book.

Need to rewatch HC.

When I saw it in theaters the first third of the movie felt a little weird to me.

Might be able to enjoy it now lol

Back
Top Bottom