WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

2SqjTyT.jpg
latyQGV.jpg
uYpq2qU.jpg
cWCfbfE.jpg

Nys8hoe.jpg
lYyvm2M.jpg

I will swallow my pride and not be afraid to ask whether these are actual posters for the China release or PS? I'm not asking for a friend.

Last edited:
I wanna see China do this for Star Wars or the next medieval film coming out. I want the posters to go even further from making sense.

Inhumans look worse everytime I see it. Probably worst than Iron Fist. And Iron Fist was complete trash.

it was deemed awful just 3 weeks ago from a review that broke embargo

Simply awful. I’m so disappointed since I generally love everything Marvel does. But this is absolutely terrible. The dialogue is atrocious. The fight sequences are shockingly choreographed. The sets (or more-so the obvious green-screen) aren’t that crash hot either. It’s only saving grace is Lockjaw who is adorable. As one of the few people that actually liked Iron Fist, I can easily say that this is Scott Buck’s worst work yet.

Reaction on it has been so bad that Imax decided to cut it's theater run, pretty much just being in theater for a week and then it'll be difficult to find afterwards.

I was going to watch it on the theaters this Thursday but at ~$25 a ticket ($21.50 + convenience fee), I think I might just pass unless the reviews comes out overwhelmingly great in the next day or so.

Wow they went straight to Medusa with no hair quick.
it was deemed awful just 3 weeks ago from a review that broke embargo

Reaction on it has been so bad that Imax decided to cut it's theater run, pretty much just being in theater for a week and then it'll be difficult to find afterwards.

I was going to watch it on the theaters this Thursday but at ~$25 a ticket ($21.50 + convenience fee), I think I might just pass unless the reviews comes out overwhelmingly great in the next day or so.
Kinda voided that person's opinion when they said they actually liked Iron Fist.

Back
Top Bottom