WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

winter soldier made me appreciate cap 1 and Evans as an actor so much. dude was weak as hell in those pajamas in Avengers but was a bad a** in TWS. it's crazy cuz you see all that he went through with literally getting pulled from ice...to basically immediately dealing with an end of the world type threat with loki/the chitauri while wearing spandex...to stopping that, finding his groove within shield and gloing up just to find out his best friend is alive just like him but is a super assassin that's shaped world events for half a century.

there's lots of depth to his character and I think that we'll get to see it explored more with Bucky and him in Wakanda and his transformation into nomad. will definitely shed a tear when we see steve die in A4. they teased it in Civil War and we know that Evans is done at the end of phase 3. I feel like there's no way that they let this be a happy ending with cap riding off into the sunset with Agent 13.

I was just happy it wasn't as bad as the first one.

Can't say the character grew on some when so many things were great about the movie of regardless of Steve's presence.

Last edited:
I was just happy wasnt bad as the first one.

Can't say the character grew on some when so many things were great about the movie of regardless of Steve's presence.
Hating just because it bears the Stars and Stripes. Is it because he's from Brooklyn and you're in Queens, the softest borough ?

Spiderman is from Queens. I'm from Queens. I can't agree with you there Yankees lol

So Zik and I come from the same borough? Got to say I did not see that coming lol

Cap > Spiderman

bunk_smh-gif.1965028

Yeah idk I felt that pic/meme was kind of in bad taste

Not because I like Iron Man but the context of how you used it. Just saying.

Yeah idk I felt that pic/meme was kind of in bad taste

Not because I like Iron Man but the context of how you used it. Just saying.

The meme was lame but did you say the same thing when people were posting fan art or other things with Cap and Bucky being gay?

This dude Zik a hypocritic. He was out here pushing memes of Cap and Winter Soldier being gay lovers tho.

This dude is a certified herb. Don't know why y'all give this dude any sort of platform to spit his roided up tantrums.

Get out your moms basement b :lol:

Back
Top Bottom