WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

1722190575418.png
The fact that this is originally Spiderman...
*chef kiss*

felt like they wasted the mask scene. I wish he wouldve fought other villains with it instead of bunch of deadpools. I like the action sequence of it. I just dont know the point of the army of deadpool scene. Loved the different type of logan tho. Cavill gonna be the next one or nah? Also am i the only one who really didnt like channing as gambit?

channing was pure garbage. So glad we never got a gambit movie with him as the lead. Didnt really like how the suit translated to film either. Looked very comic-con like. Hope we never see that dude in the MCU again.

channing was pure garbage. So glad we never got a gambit movie with him as the lead. Didnt really like how the suit translated to film either. Looked very comic-con like. Hope we never see that dude in the MCU again.

He was great at it what do you mean?. He got the voice down and everything.

The suit and the whole a schtick was poking fun at the fact of all the talk for years of him being named to possibly play Gambit. Of course they would make a literal and direct adaptation of the costume for this. There’s no way based on all the costumes that have happened in both FOX and Avengers movies that they make the actual costume look like that.

This goes back to X1 where Logan says you guys go out in these things and Scott replies you’d prefer yellow spandex? The fact he got Gambit in this was just Ryan adding another running joke to this. It was funny. Yes it looked bad but any costume lifted directly from a comic and made to look exactly like it did in the comics will look bad in real life. Think of Adam West Batman.

Last edited:
I don’t get the hate. He’s just an actor playing another role it’s not like he’s gonna be Tony Stark becoming Doom.

All it does is open up the doors for a joke to be made in the move, has anyone told you you look like Tony Stark?

I think we’re jumping the gun. Let’s let it play out, see if they go the Colin Farrel/Penguin route.

wouldn't really make sense to bring rdj in to not have him as a stark variant that's dr doom.

since doom doesn't really show his face the look alike thing doesn't really make sense so yeah im guessing the arc reactor will be real prominent in dooms suit.

Hope not. You just figured they would have addressed his character officially by now/reveal his recast.

But, if anyone can bring this combo to the live screen, it's the Russos. Please! :pimp::pimp:

doctor-doom-to-replace-mcu-villain-kang-amidst-jonathan-majors-controversies.jpeg

PO

need to bring back terrance howard to play kang

Back
Top Bottom