WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

After watching some movies over again, it's kinda weird how Hawkeye goes from businesslike and stoic to this jokey old man personality

Well he is jokey to begin with. Renner was badly casted, although I remember people were excited to have him in the role. Somebody younger generic, quipy white dudeshould've gotten the role.

I think I've said it before, but I always wanted Ryan Reynolds for Hawkeye. I wonder if he was ever considered for the role at any point.

Another confirmation for A4. More and more people are gonna be disappointed by who's coming and who's going.

Sebastian Stan reports for A4 filming next month

That isn't surprising, he's signed on for a few movies past IW

I sure hope they cast Ashton Kutcher for Nova. Gonna be epic.

y8Ea8jB.gif

Thought it was me for a min. I say some wild comments, some I mean, some I don't. I take back every comment of Wendy Williams though. Not after that last bikini pic. I'm a savage but dammit man. I truly changed my mind.

It Appears As If Marvel's INHUMANS Has Been Cancelled By ABC Before Season 1 Even Airs

Things have not been looking good for Inhumans for quite some time. Set photos and the first official image weren't at all well-received, while the trailers for the series pointed to the ABC/IMAX collaboration not being anywhere near as good as all that talk of a big budget suggested. In terms of box office performance, Inhumans did only ok earlier this month and ratings are expected to be low.

As a result, it probably won't surprise you to learn that ABC and Marvel seem to be preparing for the worst. According to Renew Cancel TV, the network is promoting Inhumans as "the COMPLETE series" rather than a first season and that's led them to believe plans for a second season have been scrapped.

Nobody asked for the Inhumans and then they cut corners for it. Serves Marvel entertainment right for being that lazy. Let Feige run all of it

Nobody asked for the Inhumans and then they cut corners for it. Serves Marvel entertainment right for being that lazy. Let Feige run all of it
Yeah if you're doing an unproven, mostly unknown project you gotta go fult tilt like Gotg. Can't half *** something people don't care about anyways.

Back
Top Bottom