WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Enjoyed D&W although I think the vulgar language was OD on some of the characters not named DP or W. I get it, it's an R rated film but a lot of it felt forced. No secret I hated one of the cameos. The film was fun though and I don't think the first couple trailers ruined anything.

Blade cameo was really cool and I wish they paid some homage to the trilogy in the end credits. Wesley derserves a lot of flowers.

The pegging/Disney joke had me dying :lol:

Brown wolverine suit in the film >>>>>>>> blue/yellow suit in the film. Would've liked to see the mask with that one.

robert-downey-jr-iron-man-avengers-doomsday.jpg

tenor.gif

If they go the Stark variant route for Doom, then they got to establish it early on. Imo the worst case scenario would be playing Doom as his own thing for a couple appearances AND THEN doing some big reveal about being a "Tony Stark gone rogue" later on as some kind of twist in Phase 8 or whatever.

That would be cheap. That would piss me off honestly. Pick a lane and commit to it.

Back
Top Bottom