WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

How does the GOTG characters rank in power level compared to rest of the Avengers?
Ill lean more on strength cuz characters like Quill or Wanda would die if they took a hit from the stronger characters

Hulk
Thor
Vision
Groot
Drax
Gamora
Iron Man
War Machine
Scarlet Witch
Rocket
Baby Groot
Dead Quicksilver
Scumbag Steve
Black Widow
Falcon
Hawkeye

Spidey, Strange, and BP aint Avengers yet.

I'm on the fence with hulk. I agree he should just be angry and straight beast mode, but at the same time, dude has been here 2 years and loved! The homie ain't gonna be mad two years straight doing what he loves. And he wanted to be away from earth to stop the damage he causes.

I thought they missed an epic moment with Bruce falling of the jet. Could've had such a dope transformation.

i do agree that a lot of the films are going for comedy. Thank god Russos have that more dramatic tone. Peyton has a good sense where it's not overly funny. First two Ironman were really great with balancing the two. Especially 1. Movies time was perfect. No humor forced.

Seems like Black Panther will have a more dramatic tone. Should be a great change up. I can't wait.

I need to see some new hero film with TDK type tone. All stakes on the line.

You're on point with that comment bout how they missed the boat with the Hulk transformation dropping from that ship. Could've been an epic moment.

Instead, they chose to stay with comedy

I like comedy but that movie was a comedy from beginning to end. Would've liked if at some point they decided 'ok we done playing games, let's get serious'

What I like about the Russos is that they're not averse to comedy. Their background is comedy.

CW had some funny moments. WS was decidely more dramatic, but it worked.

But there might be a thing as too much comedy.

Not sure if I feel Waitiki's style.

I loved Gunn's GotG movies, which were both wacky films. But there was intensity and drama and other emotion in there. ej. Nebula's angst, Peter's grief, Peter getting angry with his father, Rocket and Yondu bonding, Drax's grief and bonding with that lady (forgetting her name)

There was action and comedy in Raganarok but not much in between

I'm not the biggest fan of the humor in the GOTG movies, but I still LOVE some of the characters. You can't hate on Star Lord. Plus Yondu in GOTG2 is the definition of real one. I hope they bring him back and fade Hawkeye into Bolivia.

Btw I hope we will see a dramatically improved picture with the Russos shooting exclusively with imax cameras for Infinity War

I'm going to sound spoiled but I wasn't impressed with the visuals for Ragnarok

Not sure if it's the Dolby picture cuz I'm used to watching my marvel movies in imax or if Waitiki's post production work was just poor. Will rewatch in imax later this week

Caught the movie today.

Solid film.

So many funny scenes

Thor doing the "sun is getting real low..." shtick and Hulk Loki'ing him. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Loki's reaction was priceless. :rofl:

Banner washing himself on the Bifrost jumping out the Grandmaster's ship. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Had the whole theatre dying.

Korg da real MVP though. :lol::pimp:

Hope to catch this again in IMAX when I'm in the States next month.

After Ragnorak, it really seems like no one is ***** with Stephen when it comes to who's most powerful...dude was toying with Thor and Loki like they were a joke :lol:

I didn't think Stephen could take on the RDJ mantle till I saw how he interacted with Thor in this movie, dude is a BOSS...lol

I'm tired of the hulk fall and change transformations. Played out by now. Made the scene even better. Lots of this movie was ripping on a lot of the goofy **** in past movies

He's had like one fall and transform scene :lol:

From 10 years ago :lol:

It didn't have to be super epic. Just cool. I did like him pulling the dog from the back. Was awesome.

Last edited:
After Ragnorak, it really seems like no one is ***** with Stephen when it comes to who's most powerful...dude was toying with Thor and Loki like they were a joke :lol:

I didn't think Stephen could take on the RDJ mantle till I saw how he interacted with Thor in this movie, dude is a BOSS...lol
In an interview from a while ago, Feige swears Captain Marvel will be the most powerful Avenger, by a long shot

That was an interesting statement

Soooooo I just watched
Cate blanchett always been my secret milfy looking white bae
Then lips she got are sexy as hell
But yeeeeah
Movie was trash
Jokes on were sorta funny
Idk they just can’t get Thor right
First Thor was the best IMO
This was trash
Like even the fighting besides the Thor and hulk fight was trash
But damn cate blanchett is sexy as hell
Mm mmm mmmm
It yeah but yeah people are tripping
Movie was not good at all
Plot was all over the place
No development whatsoever
Marvel slipping :smh:

I'm on the fence with hulk. I agree he should just be angry and straight beast mode, but at the same time, dude has been here 2 years and loved! The homie ain't gonna be mad two years straight doing what he loves. And he wanted to be away from earth to stop the damage he causes.

I thought they missed an epic moment with Bruce falling of the jet. Could've had such a dope transformation.
Its a direct call back/reference to The Incredible Hulk scene

imdb.com/videoplayer/vi2028601625

But yeeeeah
Movie was trash
Jokes on were sorta funny
Idk they just can’t get Thor right
First Thor was the best IMO
This was trash
Trash opinion confirmed.

:rofl:

Like even the fighting besides the Thor and hulk fight was trash
:lol: Who else fights were you looking forward to see?

Plot was all over the place
No development whatsoever
What movie did you watch?

Last edited:
Ragnarok best MCU film

Captain_America_The_Winter_Soldier.jpg

What movie did you watch?
barely any info
or character development on hela
we see odin for like 2 minutes
don't even understand wy he "died"
wasn't he in odin sleep