WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Proud as hell of Taika Waititi. Putting New Zealand on the map :pimp:

That accent from Korg got me missing the fams back home

I think Loki is going to offer the Tesseract in exchange for the Asgardians lives and somehow save Thor from death by doing something that seems like he's crossing him (again).

They showed Loki looking at it for a reason. It also goes back to Avengers 1 with Loki promising to deliver it. Just wonder what Thanos is gonna do to Vision for the mind stone.
Yeah, you mentioned it before. Think its a good way to go and it allows for Thor to still end up on the Guardians ship.
This the Marvel thread bruh. Anything less than a RT score and you ain't **** here.
Look at this crabby patty.

Stop the bellyaching.
Itd be fair to say that Strange is the strongest Avenger correct? Crazy to think that his power level is so high from reading books.

(I know he has a gem but he's gonna eventually gonna have to come up off that)
For semantic sake don't interchange strong for powerful.

Hes definitely the most powerful hero in the MCU.

Hulk is the strongest Avenger.

Proud as hell of Taika Waititi. Putting New Zealand on the map :pimp:

That accent from Korg got me missing the fams back home
Son low key made Korg way more of a memorable character than he was in the comics/Hulk's warbound.

Last edited:
Yeah, you mentioned it before. Think its a good way to go and it allows for Thor to still end up on the Guardians ship.

Look at this crabby patty.

Stop the bellyaching.

For semantic sake don't interchange strong for powerful.

Hes definitely the most powerful hero in the MCU.

Hulk is the strongest Avenger.

Son low key made Korg way more of a memorable character than he was in the comics/Hulk's warbound.

You're right. Those 2 words aren't as interchangeable as one would think.

8.5/10 for me. Some throughts from me:

Easily the best Marvel movie this year. I think this adaptation of Planet Hulk was done perfectly.

Legit thought Korg was the funniest part of the movie. I did not expect him to sound like that :lol:

Hela is by far one of the dopest villains in all of the MCU imo. She was out there beastin.

Thor took a bunch of L's in this movie. Mjlnoir (not sure if I spelt that right), his damn eye and Asgard :lol:

The Hulk/Thor fight scene was a million times better than the BvS fight scene.

I echo the comment earlier about Loki. Something about him being there didn't feel natural with his character from past movies.

Dr. Strange didn't want any part of 3 asgardians on earth. Now Thor wanna bring the whole damn planet :lol:

Oh yeah, props on the deliberate deception with Thor's eye being gouged out in one blow.

When it happened I just thought she gave him a black eye/cut but when I got a good look and she said that line I was like damn :wow:

Yeah I was thinking about that too

Strange is OP rn huh
Thanos gonna give him some lumps.

I remember reading a while back that Dr. Strange is supposed to be training Scarlet Witch at some point in the MCU.

I’d love to see Strange and Krugarr meet too.

tumblr_ouij7811Zz1wvvfsdo1_250.gif

I think Scarlett Witch is more powerful than Strange
Not MCU version.

All she can do is some telekinesis, levitate, mess with your mind; read your mind, see and make you see your worst fear, some energy blasts, force fields.

Strange can do each of those things and more. I'm pretty sure he got a spell to shut down her powers. Probably can make Hulk revert to Bruce at this point.

That was a fun movie, not something you could say about any other Thor. Visuals we're great too. They did the right thing making this Thor's lane.

Yeah I feel like Thor should've been knew he was more than the hammer and that it was used to control a power he already had.

Seeing them Raiden powers in Dark World would've made it a little better.

Ragnarok was good. I enjoyed it, but the CBM humor still grates on me. It's starting to take me out of it. Every character has the same wit and delivers jokes the same way. They spend too much time riffing about how Thor flies with his hammer and "anuses". Didn't like when they had Hulk pouting. I feel like the Hulk wouldn't pout, cross his arms, and kick his feet. It seems like the type of cutesy joke you would get in a GOTG movie. Every bit character exists to deliver one liners and too many MCU memberberries.

We're never going to get a true Planet Hulk live action film. I wish they did more with it. Really wish they called him Green Scar, have the crowd chant it, and ran with that persona. Sakaar wasn't very savage. We lost all the depth of the political angle and the tournament didn't seem like that big of a deal. They broke out hella easy. Wish they somehow liberated Sakaar and overthrew the tournament. Missing some key PH characters too. The fight with Thor and Hulk got kind of goofy. I think I'm just salty that Hulk is the Drag-On or Memphis Bleek of the MCU.

The whole band of "Revengers" were bad *** though. Everyone got a moment. Thor himself was done justice. It was a good story for him. Great story for him. He earned that throne. Hela was a good villain. They had to go back, get reinforcements, and re-up to take her out. She was a better villain than Ultron. Visually a million times better than previous Thor movies. Finally got a cosmic epic.

TLDR: Enjoyable. Great for Thor. Underwhelming for Hulk. R.I.P. Planet Hulk storyline. Some of the humor doesn't hit with me.

^Yea one of my biggest problem with Ragnarok is the portrayal of the Hulk

Kinda wanted him to be more menacing and kingly

They toddler-ized him

Hulk is similar to baby Groot in that he has the mind of a toddler at best.

So yeah he would pout and do other childish things.

How Hulk acts is based off of how long he stays in the form. 2 years of development and he's still a child. To get to planet Hulk he'd need years of transformations and other kinds of development.

This Hulk isn't Planet Hulk version of Hulk who had the development of an adult.

Once Wanda works on her magic with Strange that will be 1 overpowered duo for the Avengers

From the trailers y'all really expected Planet Hulk? One of my favorite stories, but I knew it wasn't happening. Maybe if it's a reboot after phase 4.

Back
Top Bottom