WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Bruh....dude is legit THE funniest MCU character ever....every time he spoke I DIED...the theater was in tears... "you rode the hammer?" Nah "the hammer rode you?"

Dawg...

This. Don Cheadle is a great actor but he doesn't scream "War Machine" watching Terrence Howard in IM he had the right look/build.

IRON MANE
Terrence-Howard-as-Rhodey.jpg

“Iron Mane... I know how we can stop Thanos Mane. Imma roll up on him in street clothes and see if I can sell him some moon rock and dab mane...”

terrence-howard.jpg

“He won’t know ah really got War Machine ready to drop some bombs on em mane.”

BSy_6uGIMAAiMV1.jpg

Bruh....dude is legit THE funniest MCU character ever....every time he spoke I DIED...the theater was in tears... "you rode the hammer?" Nah "the hammer rode you?"

Dawg...

I need more Korg :lol: He at least needs a Marvel one-shot or something.

Dude is easily funniest character since Drax in VOL. 1

Hope they don't beat his comedy to death tho like Drax in VOL. 2

Not. This on be Uncanny X-Men. But that still looks dope.

I just want to see F4 done correct dammit. I love that group. They're underrated when compared to the other teams.

Bad taste because we don't agree with Master Zik? To each their own, I'd say.
In every thread regarding TV and movies, it seems you're very arrogant and opinionated. It's not that serious. :wink:

sounds like you dont know what opinionated means.
maybe you do have bad taste.

Bad taste because we don't agree with Master Zik? To each their own, I'd say.
In every thread regarding TV and movies, it seems you're very arrogant and opinionated. It's not that serious. :wink:

Howard was deal on that role tho

Will Smith would've made a a really good War Machine actually..

What a damn shame

can you think of anyone else that could pull it off?

only name i can come up with is Mahershala Ali. i dont see the chemistry between RDJ and Mahershala being as fluid as with Will Smith.

im not mad at Cheadle either, i think he fits well but im new to comics so...

do any of you guys see Will Smith entering the MCU? as what character?

what about Mahershala?

Back
Top Bottom