WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Now you're confusing facts with opinion.

It just so happens in this instance the two align.

You'll catch up soon enough to be able to see the difference.

Son is super salty I sonned him a while back. I mean look at all those adjectives he has for a person he doesn't know. Incredibly unsettling.

Can't separate fiction and reality either. Beware of that weirdo.

One of those anger issue types. Lash out one moment then want to say later he was drunk :smh: #NotNormal
You didn't son anyone, you were exposed for your hypocritical postings and right as that came out, you got Meth to ban me. There's nothing special about you, you're just someone who likes to hear herself talk.

I'm sorry.
I don't accept your apology cornball.

I mean. Would you really call Will Smith's character in Suicide Squad A List?
No.

But I did go on to explain why I think he took the role.

They made the character front and center in the movie, only also dealing with Harley's focus.

Like I said, if he doesn't get the role of an A-list hero whatever character he chooses is gonna get treated like one cuz he's A-list.

Last edited:
3-D Man

latest

Nightmask

latest

Brother/Dr. Voodoo

brother-voodoo-when-he-was-sorcerer-supreme-new-avengers-vol-2-issue-2-marvel-comics.jpg

Came across this :lol:

4a781cfd73f7443e0d307ad57b1af44c.jpg

Never even heard of brother voodoo, but he's sorcerer supreme? what happened to Strange? That's way too stereotypy to touch in any movie though, why he gotta be all that?

Disney saying their streaming service cost would be substantially below Netlix

Disney saying their streaming service cost would be substantially below Netlix

I wouldn't mind subscribing to a Disney streaming service to supplement Netflix if its substantially below. The only problem is I probably own most of what I would watch. Original content would be key.

I wouldn't mind subscribing to a Disney streaming service to supplement Netflix if its substantially below. The only problem is I probably own most of what I would watch. Original content would be key.

Yeah, I'd hate to leave Netflix because their original content is A1 right now. But if they keep jacking up the price, I may have to do some things we can't speak on in here.

Lol netflix is something like 7.99 a month isn't it? Anything lower than that is a good price

Disney library is deep even without original content

I'm going to predict Disney will be hamstrung by their pg 13 image

Netflix can get as mature with their content as they want.

And by we, do you mean you and your secondary account seasoned vet seasoned vet ? :nerd:
Slower than I thought.

youneedmorepeople.jpg

Also if I had an alt account why would I refer to it as "we"?

The blurred lines for how you view reality and fiction is troubling. Looking for conspiracies cuz you got "banned" and basically doing the same **** again.

Don't blame me when it happens again.

Ban was lifted no thanks to you who put me there to start.
You need to learn to take responsibility for your own actions. Stop blaming others gor your own faults.

Grow the **** up.

Sorry guys, gotta be truthful now.

Tony Stark is the greatest superhero of ALL TIME!

I was blinded by my suspect and questionable infatuation with scumbag Steve. That's right scumbag Steve.

Please forgive me.

Also, Hayley Atwell's breast are phenomenal

#TeamDoubleSized :nthat:
I knew one day you'd see the light.

Last edited:
Lol netflix is something like 7.99 a month isn't it? Anything lower than that is a good price

Disney library is deep even without original content

I'm going to predict Disney will be hamstrung by their pg 13 image

Netflix can get as mature with their content as they want.

Not if they add things from their other movie studios.

Zik is one of the most arrogant, "opinionated", either his way or you're wrong no matter what, think's he's all knowing, egotistical, cantankerous, intolerant, self absorbed, pompous, surly and vulgar person I've ever seen in life, and on a message board. Pay him no mind.
:rofl:

Never even heard of brother voodoo, but he's sorcerer supreme? what happened to Strange? That's way too stereotypy to touch in any movie though, why he gotta be all that?
Brother Voodoo was sorcerer supreme for a few years a while back. Then he became Doctor Voodoo.

The character is/was handled quite well and not offensive. Embraces the whole voodoo mysticism and all of Norelans.

Stephen lost the title in the New Avengers title and eventually got it back. He actually gives up the title based on the path he was heading down. During that period of time in events and other stories he broke rules, dabbled in black magic, relied on demonic entities to handle threats.

He's lost it again currently and now Loki is sorcerer supreme.

Um. When I logged in to Netflix, there was a screen that said the price is going up and required me to agree to the new terms, which took me to a second screen to choose which price/package I wanted. Both screens had very minimal text and large font.

Back
Top Bottom