WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Cotdamn. Trailer on YouTube is almost at 900k likes

I wasn't even expecting that many likes period, let alone in a matter of hours
I just checked. The view count will be high, but none of the MCU trailers have never topped over 100 million views. I find that to be weird. On FB the view count for civil war alone was over 100+ million.

Cotdamn. Trailer on YouTube is almost at 900k likes
tumblr_p06nn4JKcq1v1qzojo3_540.gif

But this, does put a smile on my face.

I just checked. The view count will be high, but none of the MCU trailers have never topped over 100 million views. I find that to be weird. On FB the view count for civil war alone was over 100+ million.
20m already for this trailer.
Way more people watching on FB than YT

it was reported earlier this year that the budget for both Avengers $1b and many of it's for the cast, some reports are saying RDJs making $200m for both films
RDJ definitely coming back for Phase 4. He's too much of a money *****.

So I just barely managed to keep myself from crying watching the trailer, still had my nose running like a faucet tho. I wipe my nose no biggie

I got up and stopped by the desk of this girl I'm tryna get dome from omw to the bathroom, chat her up a bit, I get to the bathroom and look in the mirror

Dried boogers all in my nose

Damn you Marvel

This movie gonna be the definition of “epic”.

The netflix and agents of shield people watching the trailer and saying “We want to play too”.

With all of these characters, it's crazy that I'm not even worried about everyone getting their shine. I wonder how prominent the Black Order will be though.

Back
Top Bottom