WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

mjgrin.png

Do you really need Tony?

Look at how bananas the internet is going over the trailer and Tony barely in it
I may sound like a hater and that's fine, but $200 mill for both is way too much :lol:

I get he and his character kicked things off, and his presence brings people in, but the MCU is much bigger than Tony at this point. $200 mill? I don't even think Hemsworth gon get like $20 mill :lol:

500 mil is a lot. The usual budget for an mcu film is 180-220

My concern is how much of that is going towards cgi

If it's just to pay off the big cast then we probably won't see any noticeable uptick in cgi quality

500k is a lot. The usual budget for an mcu film is 180-220

If it's just to pay off the big cast then we probably won't see any noticeable uptick in cgi quality

$500k is nothing :lol:

mcu film budgets in the millis

500 mil is a lot. The usual budget for an mcu film is 180-220

i was of the understanding that actors in franchises like these get the majority of their payday post release via movie ticket sales, merch etc...

i was of the understanding that actors in franchises like these get the majority of their payday post release via movie ticket sales, merch etc...

I don’t know how the compensation works but I’d assumed they rather just pay them up front. Money on the backend for such a successful franchise may end up costing them more.

I may sound like a hater and that's fine, but $200 mill for both is way too much :lol:

I get he and his character kicked things off, and his presence brings people in, but the MCU is much bigger than Tony at this point. $200 mill? I don't even think Hemsworth gon get like $20 mill :lol:
You're not hating. For RDJ to command that much money in 2017 is foolish considering the mcu has gotten much bigger than iron man

You hear how more serious his tone is?!

I wonder if BP had any knowledge of Thanos gathering the stones before this movie. He's the "Batman" of Marvel right? If so I'm sure his contingency strategy is insane.
There's no logical reason why he would know about Thanos before this movie.. Unless someone from space crash lands in Wakanda in his movie

For 2015's Avengers: Age of Ultron, though, RDJ's initial salary was reportedly $40 million, even before any profit-sharing derived from the movie's grand box office haul was added to the total. Which most likely means he raked in a similar amount to his The Avengers earnings - somewhere in the region of $50 to $100 million.

https://moviepilot.com/posts/3992873

I don’t know how the compensation works but I’d assumed they rather just pay them up front. Money on the backend for such a successful franchise may end up costing them more.
while true
im sure some of the actors in the franchise being taken care of for a long time. RDJ gotta be one of them for sure

Back
Top Bottom