WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

That's some good character descriptions and breakdowns there.

I was wondering how exactly M'Baku would fit in to what seemed like just a BP vs Killmonger and Klaw plot. I like that ots more complicated than that.

Last edited:
Taking a stab in the dark here... BUT, I’m thinking that “Pre Sale Tickets/Advance Screenings” should go on sale an hour or two before the release of the trailer next Monday during the CFB Championship Game...

I only say this because it will be the week of V-Day, so I think the seats will move quickly...

Popped up in here to see if anybody knew when the tickets would go up on sale too. I need to secure my seats for this movie asap.

IW lego

image.jpg

image.jpg

Can you post in spoilers what this means?

I still don't know what that Spidey means lol

After Spider-Man was resurrected from a battle to the death against Morlun, his friend and teammate Tony Stark built him a new suit, using Stark Tech, and obviously influenced by the colors of Stark's Iron Man Armor.

Peter Parker abandoned this armor when he changed sides during the super heroic Civil War, from the pro-Registration unit (led by Iron Man) to the anti-Registration side, the Secret Avengers (led by Captain America).

The armor would be repossessed by Iron Man and stored in Stark Tower. When he sold the Tower to Qeng Enterprises, the Iron Spider Armor was among his possessions he managed to ship to Avengers Hangar. Mary Jane Watson donned the suit to help the heroes defeat the Regent.[2]

Iron Spider ended up in the possession of Ceres She changed the suit to black and yellow, added a waldo, and completed numerous unrevealed upgrades. When Aaron Davis visited her office, he bought the armor as a way to aggravate his nephew, Miles Morales, the newest Spider-Man.
latest

Im guessing he was actually wearing it when he got chokeslam by Thanos. They just didn't wanna show it in the trailer

just realized that Chadwick Bosemans going to be the highest grossing actor of 2018 and he really only has two movies coming out this year

hmmm, you're right, while I don't think Jurassic sequel can's pull $1.6b, it'll likely make more than BP

Chris Pratt golden. This and Jurassic World 2 next year. Dude definitely eating. Left Anna Farris the right time

We can't edit our sigs. It's been like that for a minute now. I wanted to add "Team Ant-Man" back when you guys weren't putting respeck on his name.

Back
Top Bottom