WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Finally watched Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and I was real surprised again..they took Quill's story and went further in depth..I thought it was a great marvel film..

Right now I definitely put the Captain America series just slightly over Guardians of the Galaxy..anyone agree?

Finally watched Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and I was real surprised again..they took Quill's story and went further in depth..I thought it was a great marvel film..

Right now I definitely put the Captain America series just slightly over Guardians of the Galaxy..anyone agree?

2/2 > 2/3

And the GOTG are the stars of their movie

I agree, Cap's series edges them out by how amazing The Winter Soldier was.

Only slightly?

GOTG Vol 1&2 vs The First Avenger, The Winder Soldier, and Civil War, both are good, but I think Cap's series is better this far

Unless you're completely ignoring TFA I'll have to wait until GotG Vol. 3.

If we just comparing the last 2 Cap movies with the first 2 GotG movies then yeah Cap has the slight edge. TFA is the weakest so GotG next movie just has to be better than that.

But if that's great then its by default the best trilogy in the MCU.

I enjoyed the first Cap movie a lot. I remember it being my favorite movie I watched in the theaters during that time.

iroman3+new+year%2527s+eve.jpeg

Does this Disney/Fox deal mean Jason Whitlock is gonna be on ESPN? If so, I'm good on that. Fox can keep X-Men breh

I think that's one of the more obvious downsides to the merger. Technically it'll make Fox news stronger cuz now fox can just focus on that.

Not really sure how that's a downside or exactly how Fox news gets stronger from it.

Fox is breaking a part its conglomerate and only keeping sports and news. More focus will be on it, yes, but they don't have the capital they once had. Given the issues they've had of late there's nothing to worry about. The cancer remains the cancer. No more malignant than it was before.

Last edited:
Fox News is terrible and even though Fox Sports has Jason Whitlock, they still have some good programming. Not as abundant as ESPN, not even close, but even ESPN is very hit or miss. Even though they have those lit 30 for 30s. :pimp:

I was watching this special called Springfield of Dreams: The Legend of Homer Simpson on Fox Sports where they had all of the players from the softball episode in a mockumentary. It was clever as hell. Plus Undisputed with Shannon and Thskip > First Take. And I can't stand Skip. Oh and Joy be looking good as hell on there. Laaawd.

“Going back to Whitlock, I don't think he can comment on anything but snacks. " - Uncle GOAT

...still one of the best lines of 2017

Taking a stab in the dark here... BUT, I’m thinking that “Pre Sale Tickets/Advance Screenings” should go on sale an hour or two before the release of the trailer next Monday during the CFB Championship Game...

I only say this because it will be the week of V-Day, so I think the seats will move quickly...

Back
Top Bottom