WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I agree on all points. Maybe its the first suit.
Iron Man, Cap and Spidey all had questionable quits at first, but we all knew they would change.
This seems like a bit of a mystery, but I hope they gradually go to the Navy/Red/Gold.

Marvel has done a great job so far with costumes that stick really close, if not better, than the comics which in turn inspired new looks for the comics. So I have confidence we'll see her actual suit in Avengers 4. Remember this takes place in the 90s apparently, so a teal first suit isn't too bad.

capmar.jpg
larson05.jpg

green makes sense because it is Kree colorway and then later on when he becomes part of the Nova Corps then she'll adapt those colors

upload_2018-1-25_20-17-54.png

Yeah I'm just thinking this is her first suit before going to the red/blue one. Skipping right past the Ms Marvel costume

Not worried about the suit at all given its a pic of her during shooting and not post.

Spidey's first costume still ranks as the worst costume though. Worse than Cap' s in Avengers.

green makes sense because it is Kree colorway and then later on when he becomes part of the Nova Corps then she'll adapt those colors
Why would she (not he) become a part of the Nova corps?

Did I miss some story movie info? :nerd:

Just my predication.

Since Captain Marvel is taking place in the early 90's there could a strong possibly that Hank Pym constructed the suit for Captain Marvel. I mean it does look like an Ant-man modeled/material suit...

Alright you ugly people on Niketalk MCU thread. Here are the posters for the worst movie in the MCU. (Marvel Studios really laid an egg in 2013)

Thor: The Dark World

thor_the_dark_world_xxlg.jpg

thor_the_dark_world_ver2_xxlg.jpg

thor_the_dark_world_ver3_xxlg.jpg

thor_the_dark_world_ver4_xxlg.jpg

thor_the_dark_world_ver5_xxlg.jpg

thor_the_dark_world_ver6_xxlg.jpg

thor_the_dark_world_ver11_xxlg.jpg

thor_the_dark_world_ver8_xlg.jpg

thor_the_dark_world_ver13_xxlg.jpg

thor_the_dark_world_ver15_xxlg.jpg
thor_the_dark_world_ver18_xxlg.jpg
thor_the_dark_world_ver17_xxlg.jpg
thor_the_dark_world_ver16.jpg

thor_the_dark_world_ver19.jpg

Bonus Variants

darkworldbg.jpg

darkworldbg1.jpg

thorbg2.jpg

yo Im not even gonna disagree with you on that one. I would sit down and watch TDW than IM3 any day of the week

IM3 just makes me mad

Mark 42 looked cool.. marketing was brilliant.. "Trevor" looked like he had all the potential to be a great villain

Only positives I take away

IM3 just makes me mad

Mark 42 looked cool.. marketing was brilliant.. "Trevor" looked like he had all the potential to be a great villain

Only positives I take away

I dug the 42 too, as well as Iron Patriot's look. Trevor Mandarin's design too. That's it from that ****-fest of a movie.

Yea even repainting WM and renaming it IP was super weak..

They could have very easily let tony give Rhodey IP as a joke when it was time to upgrade WM.. then when time to upgrade again for AOU, he gets WM back (after the backhanded jokes in IM3)

Back
Top Bottom