WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Had so much hope with Thor: The Dark World. With Alan Taylor directing, I was hoping for a GOT-style feel to the movie. But, I was wrong.

Definitely my second favorite villain behind Loki. He's also seemed like the only real threat so far. To me, at least.

But yeah, he died like a B, in typical Marvel fashion:smh:

Obadiah stane wasn't a 'real threat'?

Obadiah stane wasn't a 'real threat'?

I never got that feeling from him. Maybe it’s the fact that I’ll never feel the way I did in theaters in 2008. But he’s just a first level Boss to me, and that’s on his best day. I really thought Ivan had the potential to be his equal though.

And yeah, all BP GGI has looked suspect so far but I know it don’t look like that in theaters, so I’m not worried at all.

I never got that feeling from him. Maybe it’s the fact that I’ll never feel the way I did in theaters in 2008. But he’s just a first level Boss to me, and that’s on his best day. I really thought Ivan had the potential to be his equal though.

And yeah, all BP GGI has looked suspect so far but I know it don’t look like that in theaters, so I’m not worried at all.

Look at how low dude got tony to.. got him captured by the 10 rings.. took the arc reactor from his chest.. and fought him with his suit significantly weakened

Also zemo won.. and surtur did, too

The Nazi & his lover ate hiding out in a different country along with the criminal Avengers.

Sounds like a win to me.

Look at how low dude got tony to.. got him captured by the 10 rings.. took the arc reactor from his chest.. and fought him with his suit significantly weakened

Also zemo won.. and surtur did, too

There's definitely an argument to be made about him but I'm just too far removed from Iron Man one to give him credit. He got Tony low, but Tony's bar is nowhere it is now though. It's like getting bullied in Middle School, but then being able to be a UFC Champion as an adult:lol:

As far as Zemo and Surter. I agree they were "wins" but Zemo's was more mental and Thor kind of let Surter do what he was gonna do. I was more referring to Ronan's threat in a way that he'd be able to actually succeed in straight up killing the people he wanted to.

There's definitely an argument to be made about him but I'm just too far removed from Iron Man one to give him credit. He got Tony low, but Tony's bar is nowhere it is now though. It's like getting bullied in Middle School, but then being able to be a UFC Champion as an adult:lol:

Don't help you in middle school thou..

As far as Zemo and Surter. I agree they were "wins" but Zemo's was more mental and Thor kind of let Surter do what he was gonna do. I was more referring to Ronan's threat in a way that he'd be able to actually succeed in straight up killing the people he wanted to.

Ole boy at the end of dr strange was obviously powerful, but wasn't really there.. or feel like a threat

Both in T3 felt like physical threats, surtur when combined with the fire pit thing

DUuhnqGVQAADDLe.jpg:orig

How didn't he?

He got them fighting each other.. he has them looking internally at themselves.. and he has changed their relationships forever

Big facts.

Tony will never forgive Steve and Bucky. One murked both his parents and the other knew about it. Hell the only reason there all gonna connect again is because the world is about to end.

I read the prelude comic and it looks like he’s fixed. Y’all think we’re gonna see him awake from cryo in BP or IW?

Big facts.

Tony will never forgive Steve and Bucky. One murked both his parents and the other knew about it. Hell the only reason there all gonna connect again is because the world is about to end.

I read the prelude comic and it looks like he’s fixed. Y’all think we’re gonna see him awake from cryo in BP or IW?
I'd like to think we see Bucky in a post-credit scene.

Is the prelude comic exactly before BP or IW?

I think it has to be after BP. Shuri finds the fix months after Bucky gets dropped off. BP is right after Civil war if I’m not mistaken. Y’all should read the prelude it’s mad short but only about 10 to 12 pages of new material. Don’t pay for it btw. You can easily find it online for free.

Back
Top Bottom