WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I mean what they did was show parts of scenes that were before or after the scenes in the last trailer.

So maybe thats why he thinks he didn't see a whole lot of new.

Besides I wouldn't really want to see anymore like Thanos wiping out Asgardians, Thanos throwing the moon, Dr. Strange doing cool magic ****, etc.

i just want to see thanos in something more traditional to the character...but if they are holding out for that until haflway through or at the end of the movie into the next then thats fine.
if he's in that **** he's in now the entire movie with no hint of switching i'ma be upset.

Reactions: OTG
tumblr_p3now4aXVS1r057rfo2_540.gif

tumblr_p3no55KCsD1tlgqkgo2_540.gif

They NEED to make an Iron Man 4. These were my favorite bits from the SB spot. Iron Man's still the best. IDC. IDC. :pimp:

I'm not an Iron Man hater, but I think his roles in all the other MCU films is adequate.

Anyway, it looks like Peter gets hurt for getting transported into Space. Maybe he returns later in the film as Iron Spider? Who knows.

But yeah, I am curious as to where Hawkeye is.

If they show him going to space and he comes back with a sprinkle of a black substance attached somewhere on his suit :wow:

If they show him going to space and he comes back with a sprinkle of a black substance attached somewhere on his suit :wow:
That would be cool. Someone posted that theory here and that would eventually lead to some form of 'tie-in' to the Venom movie.

man all i know is thanks better not be beaten easy
all these movies leading up to him
i better see an hour and 10 min of just fighting

That one hitter-quitter he lands on spiderman is vicious.

He gonna look like prime stone cold steve austin stunnering the guardians.

I'm over Iron Man... First one was flames... 2nd was just drivel... 3rd was terrible. Like Stark is the Di Vinci of tech but a simple helicopter assualt destroys his Malibu home? Jarvis didn't pick up an attack formation coming to the home? Stark didn't have any anti aircraft tech or security? It took Rebecca Hall's character to point at Stark's flat screen showing aerial paparazzi footage of the approaching helicopters?!?!?! That was just dumb... Dumb, dumb, dumb...

I'm over Iron Man... First one was flames... 2nd was just drivel... 3rd was terrible. Like Stark is the Di Vinci of tech but a simple helicopter assualt destroys his Malibu home? Jarvis didn't pick up an attack formation coming to the home? Stark didn't have any anti aircraft tech or security? It took Rebecca Hall's character to point at Stark's flat screen showing aerial paparazzi footage of the approaching helicopters?!?!?! That was just dumb... Dumb, dumb, dumb...

it really was.

ive never combed through the various complaints of IM3

Tony in Iron Man 3 makes perfect sense if you acknowledge that he was suffering through PTSD

the oficial trailer guy sucks, he forgot to post the trailers for WS. So I gotta double up my duties. I need his salary now too

but seriously these are some of the best trailers ever also

I still don't understand though. A country practically made of Vibranium and you give Cap that Itty bitty shield? Wakandans, you better than that.

nah I think it doubles up. What we saw in the last trailer was one hand, remember its on both so essentially its double the size (no Karamo)

Back
Top Bottom