WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The gif of me layin the smackdown on you will be equisite

michaelscottwhat.gif

Teen Groot bout to steal the show again....be cool to seen him interact with the other teenager in the squad...Peter...lol

Teen Groot bout to steal the show again....be cool to seen him interact with the other teenager in the squad...Peter...lol
I have a feeling Teenage Groot is going to annoy me.

Thor and Rocket in that gif, looking out into the distance, assessing some threat, and Groot just be chilling looking at his game.

I'm loving the beats on this soundtrack so far. Hope theres a featurette on the making of the soundtrack with Kendrick

Dang, I didn't even see Groot sitting behind Thor and Rocket. I'd like to think Groot and Thor will have some comedic exchanges in this film.

I hope Thor is still funny in this one.

Curious if Stark does lose his right hand. From that gif, it does look robotic.

In the first trailer they make it seem like only BP, BW, Falcon, War Machine, Hulk, Cap are in Wakanda.

Strange Spidey IM in NY

Thor and GotG in space.

Showed Vision but it wasn't clear where he was.

In the gif from the superbowl spot Vision is with Cap and Widow..Presumably in Wakanda. Vision is already hurt. But he's still alive.

And, I don't know where I'm going with this at all :rofl:

just because they only show a few characters in one location doesn't really mean that "they" made it seem like that way :lol:

SW and Vision are living with each other in the city and thanos' goons tried to take it the stone from Viz with Cap showing up to save the day and the injured WorthyBot was taken to wakanda where they may be taking their last stand if the soul gem is indeed in Wakanda

Also I don't remember how I know but I know RDJ Tom and Chris Pratt shot some scenes together. Maybe they will fight on two fronts in the climax. Thor, GotG, Strange Spidey in NY and everyone else in Wakanda.

Or maybe they all reconvene in Wakanda and assemble as an entire team there but the trailer doesn't show that and where am I going with this and can the movie come already lol

its from that vid that RDJ, Pratt and Holland made when they started production

they're probably saving all of the heroes being in one place at a time towards the end because that is going to be more epic than the circle shot in A1

These two just saved Vision from one of the Thanos horsemen and they walking around like their **** don't stink :pimp:

On another note, I saw the back of the Marvel Legends figure for Cap and they're showing those "honeycombs" underneath the cloth of him costume again.

remember in the SDCC leak we had IM, Drax, Mantis, Spider-Man, and Star Lord in one scene. Then there was another scene with Dr. Strange creating platforms for Star Lord to jump on.

Got damn didnt you people watch the leak?

These two just saved Vision from one of the Thanos horsemen and they walking around like their **** don't stink :pimp:

On another note, I saw the back of the Marvel Legends figure for Cap and they're showing those "honeycombs" underneath the cloth of him costume again.
Kinda funny if Vision did need rescuing from Cap and BW. Considering Vision's op skill set. The guy can phase through matter for crying out loud :lol:

A part of me wouldn't mind if they fight on multiple fronts during the climax. That's how they did it in the LotR movies and that was dope.

Back
Top Bottom