WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

06AB24CF-28E6-4F27-A89F-78E19EB32F9F.png
Since I’m the HT topic....how about this new diecast mk5...lol

Want HT Spider-Man so bad but I know it’ll lead down a spiraling and destructive path :lol: will stick to SH figuarts

May have the opportunity to watch Black Panther next Saturday morning at 8AM

QUESTION. IS THERE A HOT TOYS EQUIVALENT FOR ANIME? I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GOOD FIGURE OF GENOS FROM ONE PUNCH MAN FOREVER.

Go on the forums, they have sub threads for just about anything, including an animals section with companies that are exclusive to Asian markets outside the US...I’m sure you’ll find what you are looking for in there..

I tried getting the Spider-Man Hot Toy figure...Wife shut me down just as I was about to complete my order lol.

Man I doubt the comedy would fall Flat anyways, they have a handful of comedic actors that are GREAT with comedic timing

RDJ
Hemsworth
Evans
Pratt
Cooper
Batista
Cumberbatch

These guys can all handle comedy well, can’t see how they won’t capitalize on it...although Evans career completely changed after he took on the Shield.

Finished listening to the whole soundtrack only really one song I didn’t like like that(big shot). But overall it was really good. Would say it was better than it had any right to be considering it’s a movie soundtrack lol but that’s to be expected with the artists that got on this. Really enjoyed it

Man ya'll trippin spending two three four hundred on some toys.

I know an Asian proprietor on Utica Avenue that coulda got you all those toys for da low low.

You guys think Cumberbatch is funny? Lol Idk about that

I didn't laugh at any of his jokes in Strange. It came off as cringeworthy

Back
Top Bottom