WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Maaaan these racist *** black panther haters I see online be grasping at straws

Talking about because BP was created by white folks he don't matter.

This movie finna be a 3 hour orgasm

Maaaan these racist *** black panther haters I see online be grasping at straws

Talking about because BP was created by white folks he don't matter.

This movie finna be a 3 hour orgasm

Brace yourself for plentyyyyyyyy of white supremacists putting their inferiority complex on full display! This movie finna rustle lots of white deleicate feathers.

Brace yourself for plentyyyyyyyy of white supremacists putting their inferiority complex on full display! This movie finna rustle lots of white deleicate feathers.
tenor.gif

WkoW7.gif

I thought Drax was cringe in Vol.2 They tried to hard to make him funny. I thought he was way funnier in 1. Seemed more natural.
Yeah, I think they pushed his humor a little too much. Which is fine, he was a fan-favorite from the first film. But some things seemed forced.

I did enjoy his line explaining his reason for bringing all his things, so Groot didn't mess with them haha

Im so excited for this movie. Got my tickets for Friday with my date my tickets for Saturday with my lil bro and my ticket for Sunday with my homeboys :pimp:

yeah, getting upset is a waste of energy because we all know its coming

Tony flying above everyone else like son God...lmaooo I love tony but I think that haymaker Thanos hits him with is a much needed humble pie...lol

Back
Top Bottom