WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I believe I heard or saw somewhere that you're no longer allowed to bring even concealed in to movie theaters.
Ofcourse they're not going to search you, but someone can report you if they notice and license or not they can ask you to leave (same as in bars).
I live in VA one of the most liberal when it comes to gun laws and that was the rule their last year. Even have a cop friend that went in off duty but still carried his badge in his bag with him and they made him go out with it to put in his car or not enter the theater. So if you're going to go in concealed make sure theirs absolutely no chance people can see it (hence the word concealed)
Yea, I'm licensed to carry a concealed weapon and going to the 10pm showing tomorrow night.

Definitely contemplating carrying my piece in case one of the those crazies decide to recreate what Dylan Roof did. Crazy that we have to even think like this nowadays...smh

Yes it was. Iron Man is going to give him his og shield back. And apologize. Bet.
99.9 percent sure this will happen in IW

Tony is in trouble.

Cap pulls him out of the frying pan without his shied.

Tony will be humbled and say, You can have your shield back. Thanks for the help.

And to add to the awesomeness (or corniness) depending on how you look at it : this is when we'll finally hear both Cap and Tony say 'AVENGERS ASSEMBLE'
Wanna bet on that?

1000 reps. Avy and sig wager.

Money [emoji]128176[/emoji]

Pick ya poison that L is forthcoming either way. Russos don't employ such poor writing.[/quote]

Yes :lol:

And it's not just getting back the shield Tony Stark has to be saved by him, be humble, say thanks, and give back the shield :rofl:

That was our bet.

Don't try to rewrite history. Those pages didnt get lost in the move.

Man, I'm trying not to get shot watching this movie :/

Hopefully everyone is safe and be able to argue about this movie come Fri morning :lol:

I've had discussions with people about BP that made me look sideways at them. I wish certain people weren't afraid to just say what they really mean. :smh:

Ok Zik...so for me to win Cap has to rescue IM, IM apologize, IM gives Cap his shield back, and they both have to say Avengers Assemble?

Ok cool I'll still win.

#amelalwayswins

i'll be watching in 3 hours. I live in Korea, I almost went 7 hours ago but decided not to. I'll let yall know by 8 am est for yall

Back
Top Bottom