WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

blacklist was brilliant first 3 seasons after that it was kind of too much. heard its still flourishing tho.

I liked elizabeth until her fake husband killed an innocent, old guy and she was like oh well she still loves him. Also the fbi would never catch anyone without the help of spader on that show.

Blacklist has been hit and miss for awhile besides Spader as Red!

I do hope they end it soon because I jus wanna know all of Reds secrets

Them releasing that BTTF2 DeLorean for you is always in my prayers:lol:

But I can't believe it's been that long already for you. This years marks my 10 year anniversary collecting these things. I remember having to save up checks or "borrowing" money from my Ex's to pay for these things in the beginning. And don't get me started on when you used to have to build these things. Those were the absolute worst:lol:

DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE SELLING A KYLO REN. I WOULD OF BOUGHT IT FROM YOU. HAD TO RESORT TO EBAY LOL

I'm looking for a civil war or age of ultron Captain America and I'm about to resort to eBay?
Sideshow still hasn't taken the final payment, wonder if this spidey is still coming in Feb

since its GotG week here in the thread and Black Panther comes out this Thursday, I always fet that Djimon Hsouo (or however you spell his name) was wasted in Guardians and better suited for Black Panther

upload_2018-2-13_10-14-38.png

So where is Sif?
Yeah, I'm curious with this one too. Maybe if they make another Thor movie, her absence will be addressed?

I mean, she has to know somehow right? She tries to go back to Asgaard and everyone has been killed lol.

Really enjoyed Black Panther . God action and fight scenes, well timed humor, and MBJ was solid as a villain. Would like to see the directors cut though, probably a lot more detail left out

Unless Chadwick Boseman is short, I noticed they made both him and MBJ the same height in the movie lol

By the way, not on here, but elsewhere on the internet I've seen nasty comments about the BP movie.

Let's hope the movie release is not marred by someone doing something stupid at some viewing somewhere.

BP don't need that. The movie should be a moment of positivity.

Yeah, although I'm not surprised at all the hate towards this movie. But it still is surprising.

And it's really sad.

Back
Top Bottom