WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Tonight.. :nthat:

20180204_ht_lp_blackpanther_tile

I can remember reading on Twitter when it was first announced Chadwick was going to be playing Black Panther. No talks of a solo movie yet, just his cameo role in Captain America. Now it's finally time for the solo film. I'm so ready for tomorrow.

I can remember reading on Twitter when it was first announced Chadwick was going to be playing Black Panther. No talks of a solo movie yet, just his cameo role in Captain America. Now it's finally time for the solo film. I'm so ready for tomorrow.

actually you are very very wrong.

The press event where they announced all the phase 3 movies they announced the Black Panther movie, and when they revealed the name of the 3rd Captain America movie from Serpent Society to Civil War, they brought out Chadwick Boseman to reveal who was playing Black Panther

try again buddy

They HAVE TO RELEASE A NEW INFINITY WAR TRAILER TODAY

There is no reason why during the release of Black Panther we will all be watching the same trailer from November..I refuse to believe so

Since its Friday in some parts of the world, and Im seeing the movie afterwork at 7 in IMAX :D

I present to you the posters for the 2nd greatest movie of all time

The Black Panther

black_panther_xxlg.jpg

black_panther_ver22_xxlg.jpg

black_panther_ver2_xxlg.jpg

black_panther_ver3_xxlg.jpg

black_panther_ver15_xxlg.jpg
black_panther_ver16_xxlg.jpg

black_panther_ver17_xlg.jpg

black_panther_ver21_xxlg.jpg

black_panther_ver19.jpg

black_panther_ver20.jpg

black_panther_ver13.jpg

Bonus variants

hend_panther.jpg

lazare_blackpanther.jpg

Like I said I remember what came across my timeline. Not going and doing a deep dive into a press release for all you're mentioning. Simmer down.

Don't ever have kids y'all. I can never do Thursday showings anymore since my son was born :lol:

I have three kids under 2.5 years old and Thursday movies have been a god-send to me since I don't have to use up any weekend time:lol:

Twins fall asleep around 7:30 anyway so with reserved seating and a 7:30 movie start, it's been so clutch for me being able to see every movie with the homies on Thursdays.

Back
Top Bottom