WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I have three kids under 2.5 years old and Thursday movies have been a god-send to me since I don't have to use up any weekend time:lol:

Twins fall asleep around 7:30 anyway so with reserved seating and a 7:30 movie start, it's been so clutch for me being able to see every movie with the homies on Thursdays.
3 kids under age 3?
Cotdamn man keep it in your pants :lol:

I have three kids under 2.5 years old and Thursday movies have been a god-send to me since I don't have to use up any weekend time:lol:

Twins fall asleep around 7:30 anyway so with reserved seating and a 7:30 movie start, it's been so clutch for me being able to see every movie with the homies on Thursdays.

:lol: I guess I should correct myself, the kid is half the problem with Thursday release dates. When I first started dating the wife she loved going to Thursday/Midnight release dates, partly how I knew she was the one for me. Fast forward to now, I can't go without her :lol:

:lol: I guess I should correct myself, the kid is half the problem with Thursday release dates. When I first started dating the wife she loved going to Thursday/Midnight release dates, partly how I knew she was the one for me. Fast forward to now, I can't go without her :lol:
Haha, same here! She enjoys watching Marvel movies, but haven't been able to watch a movie together in the theater for a long time. So I've been going solo.

Saturday morning at 8AM. I'll be in there. IMAX. 3D. ALONE:ohwell:

Since its Friday in some parts of the world, and Im seeing the movie afterwork at 7 in IMAX :D

I present to you the posters for the 2nd greatest movie of all time

The Black Panther

black_panther_xxlg.jpg

black_panther_ver22_xxlg.jpg

black_panther_ver2_xxlg.jpg

black_panther_ver3_xxlg.jpg

black_panther_ver15_xxlg.jpg
black_panther_ver16_xxlg.jpg

black_panther_ver17_xlg.jpg

black_panther_ver21_xxlg.jpg

black_panther_ver19.jpg

black_panther_ver20.jpg

black_panther_ver13.jpg

Bonus variants

hend_panther.jpg

lazare_blackpanther.jpg
I find it interesting how the Asian posters never show chadwick's face. It's always his face covered in a mask. To me that harkins back to the SW posters completely omitting John Boyega out of the Asian advertising.

I find it interesting how the Asian posters never show chadwick's face. It's always his face covered in a mask. To me that harkins back to the SW posters completely omitting John Boyega out of the Asian advertising.

Lol it's no secret that black ppl are in this movie

Asian ppl know

Idk about other countries but black panther crew rolled up in korea recently for promotions and that went over well

Friday at 10:30am for me. Im unemployed at the moment and my 2 kids under 4 are with the nanny. :smile:

damn, glad Sony had little to no sense even way back then...

New Book Reveals That Sony Could Have Bought Every Marvel Character For Only $25 Million

A new book by Ben Fritz titled The Big Picture: The Fight for the Future of Movies delves into the deal which saw Spider-Man become part of Sony's empire and it turns out that the studio made perhaps the biggest mistake in Hollywood history a good twenty years ago. In an excerpt from the book, it's revealed that a young Sony Pictures executive named Yair Landau reached out to Marvel to acquire the rights to Spider-Man during a time the company was having to sell its assets following bankruptcy.

Desperate for cash, Marvel boss Ike Perlmutter made a pretty surprising offer; Sony could have the movie rights to Spider-Man, Iron Man, Thor, Ant-Man, Black Panther, The Avengers, and more for the bargain price of only $25 million. Landau rushed back to Sony's studio execs but the response he received was not what he expected: "Nobody gives a sh—about any of the other Marvel characters. Go back and do a deal for only Spider-Man." As a result, the wall-crawler sold for just $10 million.

This might be some of the best marketing I've seen from a film.
The way everyone represents this film in interviews is just excellent all around. Even if this film looked bad, they could sell me on checking it out opening day just off of how they speak about it.
WATTBA

Na. Dark knight on another level.

Nobody will top Heaths Joker.

Have to agree on Deadpools marketing. The badass smartass greatass was killing me.

I'm talking about in terms of just passion and knowledge that gets dropped in every interview by any of the cast members. Deadpool has great trailers and promos for sure, but I've never watched an interview with RR and he let me know in his soul what Deadpool has meant to him and it means.
So maybe I meant just from an interviewing perspective

I know I'm in the minority but I honestly didn't enjoy Deadpool as much as most people here. It was just ok to me :ohwell:

Acting alone in that movie>>>
The score>>>>
Interrogation scene>>>>
Pencil trick>>>>
Straight up had consequences in that film.
Main chick dying... besides Spidey. What movie has this happened in?

Harvey going from the white night to murking people :lol:

The chase scene.

Hunting down Batman at the end.

Joker alone. Dude had people going on YouTube trying to imitate him. How many cosplays were based on that precise joker.

Back
Top Bottom