WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Confirms everything. No matter how much you side with him. He still loses in the end lol :rofl::rofl:
giphy.gif

Reactions: OTG
I need a breakdown of all the little references in the movie man.

Coogs need to come out with the breakdown like he did in that fight scene and how the colors T'challa and co were wearing (red, green, black) represented the African flag

Nah an anti hero would be someone like the Punisher in the Netflix show where he killed but he targeted only villains. Like I keep saying, Killmonger killed indiscriminately. If you opposed him, he was going to kill you. Hell, if you worked with him, he was going to kill you.

how many innocents did he murk on film?

He turned on his bad guy partners, choked out an old lady, and burned down a garden.

Nothing really worthy of the villain title

Kilmonger was more anti hero than villain

Hell nah. Anti heroes wild out with a degree of code ie Punisher fam will turn you into cheese grater but only if you’re a criminal. A better argument could be made that Loki is an antihero.

Last edited:
Kilmonger was more anti hero than villain

An Anti-Hero would be Deadpool, Punisher or even Venom.
Killmonger is straight Villian. You call a dude that shoots his GF without a single thought an Anti-Hero? All villains have a motive as to what THEY think is right, unless you're someone like Cletus Cassidy or the Joker for example.

Hell nah. Anti heroes wild put with a degree of code ie Punisher fam will turn you into cheese grater but only if you’re a criminal. A better argument could be made that Loki is an antihero.

Aside from capping his bonnie what did he do to really be a villain?

He was Malcom X to tchalla’s Martin

He turned on his bad guy partners, choked out an old lady, and burned down a garden.

Doesn’t have to be on screen. Dude looked like he had a bad case of chicken poxs for all the people he murked. He even said he killed his own people in Africa to get to that point. He killed a Dora; tried to killed shuri who is a 16 year old girl.

Lol bro so your argument is you needed to see him kill more ppl in his quest for revenge and domination?

On screen in Avengers 1, you only see Loki kill one person. He's an anti hero then?

Technically he murked a bad guy :lol:

Haha true. But again, most villains can have their idea of what society should be and all have motives. Doesn't mean anti-hero though.

Every MCU villain strives for something they thought was right. And at the end, they are villains. Loki, Red Skull, Ultron, Thanos, Ego etc.

Yeah he had all them kill marks all over his body.

He was like black ops that went off grid to overthrow governments right? I've only seen it once :lol:

Aside from capping his bonnie what did he do to really be a villain?

He was Malcom X to tchalla’s Martin

Turned a nation that stood for peace against each other in a battle that killed a ton of its people?
Attempt to start a massive world war?

Turned a nation that stood for peace against each other in a battle that killed a ton of its people?
Attempt to start a massive world war?

He earned that throne so all the infighting can be blamed on the traitors

The whole WW3 thing was him being a misguided youngster

But seeing as he couldn't get his Hitler’esque motives popping in time, he was never REALLY the villain.

Had some free time last night so I decided to go see it again thanks to MoviePass. I actually ended up enjoying this movie more the second time around. I had it in my top 10 after first viewing. Now I might put it at number 5. I plan on seeing it once more before it’s done. As of now I got Guardians 1 and BP in that number 5 spot with Cap 2, Cap 3, A1, and IM 1 in the top 4 spots. One thing I did notice a lot more in my second viewing is the use of green screen in some of the scenes. It looked a little too obvious.

Dude was going to kill a 16 year old girl who did nothing wrong to him and enjoy doing it, but he's an anti hero though :rofl:

Deadpool, the Punisher would never do that. They fit the anti hero bill more.

Dude was going to kill a 16 year old girl who did nothing wrong to him and enjoy doing it, but he's an anti hero though :rofl:

Deadpool, the Punisher would never do that. They fit the anti hero bill more.

He was just gonna slap her up a lil bit to remind her who sits on the throne
jawalrus.png

If someone was busting plasma hand cannons at you, you not gonna defend yourself?

Back
Top Bottom