WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

aww hell nah man yall *****s better stop disrespecting my ***** killmonger. let him rest in peace

He ain't dead

Legends never die

harambecincinnatizoo.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

That's war. He joined a war that was ongoing whereas Killmonger is making war or wanted to make war anyway until he got popped lol

Didn’t Killmonger aide the U.S. government in destabilizing nations and commuting assasinations?

Wasn’t Killmongers agenda based on arming the oppressed so that they could overcome their oppressors?

What are the oppressed if not the losers on an ongoing everlasting war?

Last edited:
Didn’t Killmonger aide the U.S. government in destabilizing nations and commuting assasinations?

What Killmongers agenda based on arming the oppressed so that they could overcome their oppressors?

What are the oppressed if not the losers on an ongoing everlasting war?
Giving the oppressed the tools to fight back is an admirable goal but he basically just wanted to take over the world like any other villain. He just disguised it under pretenses of well meaning.

So if Black Panther’s marriage to Storm lasted & they ended up having kids, would they be Thunder Cats? >D

So Michael B going to be more swole for the next Creed flick... :wow:

https://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/h...-b-jordan-black-panther-creed-2-body-workout/

I gotta say, I’ve really enjoyed the publicity tour everyone tied to Black Panther has done whether it be the morning or late night shows. More so than any other flick I’ve seen. Just the good vibes from everyone has been very appreciated.

Last edited:
So if Black Panther’s marriage to Storm lasted & they ended up having kids, would they be Thunder Cats? >D

So Michael B going to be more swoll for the next Creed flick... :wow:

https://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/h...-b-jordan-black-panther-creed-2-body-workout/

I gotta say, I’ve really enjoyed the publicity tour everyone tied to Black Panther has done whether it be the morning or late night shows. More so than any other flick I’ve seen. Just the good vibes from everyone has been very appreciated.

More swole ?:wow:

Michael b. was one of the few people in the MCU that was tasked with getting swole who I was pretty confident was not getting “assistance”. My dude was yoked in BP. Fam gonna get even bigger :lol::pimp: As long as the bag is attached keep gettin swole b.

The one with the whole cast on Sway in the morning was dope too. Almost had a moment when Chadwick start crying :blush:

Reactions: OTG
I thought he said in an interview last week that he had to bulk up bigger for Kilmonger? So now he's going to be bigger for Donnie? Idk

Back
Top Bottom