WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

W'Kabi was on that bull**** from the beginning. While T'Challa is trying to consider what Nakia was saying about doing some outreach W'Kabi hit him with the "you bring the refugees here they bring their problems and Wakanda will be like everywhere else" And I think after that he said something like now if you want me and my man to go out and clean up the world I can do that. Mans was already on that **** it lets go to war steez :rofl:I can only imagine the smile on W'Kabi if kilmonger told him what he was about while he was taking him to the council and to talk to T'Challa :lol:

Man i forgot about this:rofl:

Son probably didn't even listen to Erik's full pitch when he turned. All he heard was "kill T'Challa, take over the world, white genocide" and homie was down to ride

Probably didn't even have to be a royal that made the pitch. Any ***** could have showed up with Klaw and he woulda did it :rofl:

55FBDD49-1E6D-4807-8CF9-801F39CD8218.gif
God I hope the battles live up to the hype :frown:

I'm literally lmao at that last comment. The graphics on the back is a little OD (extreme) though. Your defenately getting the side eye from some people wearing that hoodie. I wonder if the version MBJ has been sporting will ever go on sale.

So upon third viewing I view T'Challa and Killmonger like this:

T'Challa - basically becoming king before he ever planned to. None of these are his policies. All he knows is what the traditions are, "Wakanda forever", and protect the vibranium. This is obvious by him going around asking everyone close to him "what should I do"? He doesn't know what to do, add in-in the fact that he has this sins of the father shall fall on the son at play with everything that went down with his pops and his uncle. It's a lot to make him see how he should be viewing and dealing with the world as opposed to how he was taught to view the world.

Killmonger - we are basically dealing with two Killmongers. The "righteous" version and the "revenge" version. The righteous version wants to help black people around the world (same as Nakia), just not a well laid out plan and he wants to achieve it violently. This is due to the influence of "revenge" Killmonger. Revenge Killmonger wants to kill T'Chaka's lineage, take over Wakanda and turn it into an aggressive empire because of his father being killed and him being left behind/abandoned by his own people. Listen when he says "I've killed people in the U.S, Iraq, Afghanistan AND here on the continent (other black people), just to get to you", he burns all the herbs, also when he threatens to kill anyone down with T'Challa. Revenge Killmonger overshadows righteous Killmonger and makes him unsympathetic. Had righteous Killmonger been more dominant than revenge Killmonger, something probably could have been worked out both parties.

Just my 2.

Last edited:
That hoodie :lol: wouldn’t wear that

Finally saw the movie. Fantastic. Liked how it was more story driven. Had just enough fight scenes to not seen like they first Punisher, but not so much where it looks like a mashup of Transformers and Walking Tall

Just saw the movie. Very well paced movie. Also Killmonger is the best and most complete villain in the Marvel universe to date. Very complex character who you can't help but empathize with--especially following the final battle.

Lol, yea def can't rock that hoodie. people will look at me like im on my extreme hotep.
Oh snap he reppin the mother land...
**sees the back**....Oh that *** gotta gun.

That's that get shot by the cops hoodie
EXACTLY!

:smh: :lol:

I was really like oh I might cop this then I seen the back like damn that's that fit the description bring back stop & frisk hoodie.

So upon third viewing I view T'Challa and Killmonger like this:

T'Challa - basically becoming king before he ever planned to. None of these are his policies. All he knows is what the traditions are, "Wakanda forever", and protect the vibranium. This is abvious by him going around asking everyone close to him "what should I do"? He doesn't know what to do, add in-in the fact that he has this sins of the father shall fall on the sin at play with everything that went done with his pops and his uncle. It's a lot to make him see how he should be viewing and dealing with the world as opposed to how he was taught to view the world.

Killmonger - we are basically dealing with two Killmongers. The "righteous" version and the "revenge" version. The righteous version wants to help black people around the world (same as Nakia), just not a well laid out plan and he wants to achieve it violently. This is due to the influence of "revenge" Killmonger. Revenge Killmonger wants to kill T'Chaka's lineage, take over Wakanda and turn it into an aggressive empire because of his father being killed and him being left behind/abandoned by his own people. Listen when he says "I've killed people in the U.S, Iraq, Afghanistan AND here on the continent (other black people), just to get to you", he burns all the herbs, also when he threatens to kill anyone down with T'Challa. Revenge Killmonger overshadows righteous Killmonger and makes him unsympathetic. Had righteous Killmonger been more dominant than revenge Killmonger, something probably could have been worked out both parties.

Just my 2.
Good assesment of both.

Also to add to T'Challa's emotional burden that will effect his psyche this all happens a week after his dad died basically in front of him.

Its why I can understand when M'Baku challenged him he was able to dig deep to win cuz he knew who he was and what he stood for but then his whole foundation is rocked when he learns his father killed his uncle and left his cousin to fend for himself in America of all places. You can tell all of this shook him once Erik is brought to the throne room and confronts everybody. Its why he just says take him away and doesn't ask who he is. He knkws but he's undecided and needs time to think. Then when the cats out the bag he knows he has to accept but he is troubled. Thats why he didn't have that comeback energy.

But once he gets out of his coma after barking on his father and what I assume were past BPs/kings & queens of Wakanda he knows what he has to do. Even more so when he learns of Killmonger's plans.

Its a strong character arc

Back
Top Bottom