WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I think people aware of the Infinity Gem storyline are expecting people to die, especially since it was hinted at in Age of Ultron. But a lot of the casual viewers who might have only seen BP or only seen a couple of MCU movies might be more upset especially given the cultural significance of BP right now.
Tbh I think the kind of fan you’re talking about may not even show up for IW.

BP barely beat his cousin (with the suit). You see Thanos on big screen and you know right away he's not the one to **** with whether you're a casual viewer or not :lol:

I don’t know how any of you can truly empathize with that wokan beater Killmonger. He was harming black women for 2 hours. Toxic masculanity in the guise of racial pride.

The biggest question I had was why did T’Chaka leave his brother’s body there to be found like that. I’m sure they had the tech available to get rid of the body on their plane. What did he think would happen leaving a dead body with claw prints left in it.

I don’t know how any of you can truly empathize with that wokan beater Killmonger. He was harming black women for 2 hours. Toxic masculanity in the guise of racial pride.

The biggest question I had was why did T’Chaka leave his brother’s body there to be found like that. I’m sure they had the tech available to get rid of the body on their plane. What did he think would happen leaving a dead body with claw prints left in it.

The initial shock of killing your little brother that’s royal blood who you sent to the US in the first place may have been just a little too much to bare.

I never bought a steelbook BluRay, always a first time for everything

Screen Shot 2018-02-24 at 6.15.32 AM.png

In all this talk of who's getting murked, I think it's likely to be either Tony or Cap. They both have people that can take up their mantle. I was leaning towards Cap getting killed and Winter White Wolf taking up the shield, but also anyone can dawn the Iron Man armor. Could set up Iron Heart and RDJ voices the AI.

Itll be too obvious if one of them dies which is why I think they won't. At least in the first film

Yea.. it's definitely doing massive numbers.

Someone mentioned that they're going to feature Black Panther ( and Wakanda) in the upcoming Infinity War trailers now that a lot of people know about him. Everyone being drawn to Black Panther and then we get him in another movie a few months later. Genius move to draw in the casuals for Infinity War.

Just finished my 2nd viewing in imax, wow what a difference, but it was so bright and loud in there, I may have to stick to regular , my eyes can't keep up. action scenes were making me super dizzy.

Anyway. upon 2nd viewing.
I take back what i said about MBJ playing a "hood" killmonger. It actually wasn't as bad the 2nd time around especially knowing where he's from and his story and what he had to do. I think the first viewing I was shocked like...really I was under the impression he was going to have the African accent.

I think I am also Team King T'chaka. ruthless leader. Told T'challa straight up. You're a good dude, it's hard to be a good dude and a king.
I understand why he did what he did. His brother was a traitor, about to kill a loyal subject and was pretty much going to be in bondage/jail the rest of his life. Sucks his brother had to do it, but probably the better option.

Y'all need to get over killmonger yokin up some of these females. The g/f, knew what had to be done. That's why she said Sorry Erik, she knew she had to die for the cause. And the lady who questioned him... well you don't question the king.that was her punishment, other kings have done worse for back talk. Tongues have been ripped out.

I still completely see why T'Chaka and the past kings did what they did. and I totally understand Killmonger's vision and what had to be done. imo both were right for what they wanted.
Someone mentioned T'challa not knowing what he wanted and that was completely right. he was confused the whole movie, did not know what to do at all.
It wasn't til he got revived that he thought, I should be helping the rest of the world. which still doesn't mean give them vibranium, (going strictly off the MCU).
Who knows if it works out for him.
I see both points though, Thrive and worry bout yallselves. if yall wanna pour some other countries in cool.
Also We need to liberate and take back everything.

One thing's for sure tho. T'Chaka's BP suite > killmongers> T'challa

I enjoy looking at this picture so much. The interaction between all the actors in this universe I feel like is the driving hype behind the success of the MCU. Some of the poses are just too stylish but the MVP of this pic is EASILY Angela Bassett. Of course Lawrence Fishburne is in the MCU as well :lol: wondering if I can get this framed. So beautiful.

3831FD05-4815-4C94-B0E9-D9BCCD5F4042.jpeg

I can see (clearly) Stark, Rogers, Falcon, Thor, Rhodey, Antman, Pepper, Stan Lee, Widow, Okoye, Nebula, Feige, Valkyrie, Parker, Drax, Shuri, Strange, Wanda, Banner, and Mantis.

Yeah, it isn’t too hard to make out although I would have had the placement of people a little different. Tom Holland da gawd should be more in the center instead of off to the left. Should have been next to Stan Lee who should have been the focal point of the shot in the front and center as well. They really put a lot of thought into who was placed where. Most surprising person there is probably Louis Leterrier, the director of The Incredible Hulk on the far right. Most surprising person that isn’t there....Tom Hiddelston. Heard rumblings that he wasn’t too cooperative on the set of Ragnarok. He gave off an energy during the film like he was over the role as well. I’m sure it was scheduling conflicts on his part but he is a HUGE part of this universes success.

0B3F3AFD-0DF2-46C6-8392-859E38DA4E33.png

E2FB0D7C-2BAF-433D-A048-DC766180DA4A.png

05AF6311-8971-4B83-BD6A-915E64F81D44.png

21EEFCAD-8EB5-4CAF-A487-6B860FD6A5C9.png

20C0A497-238A-4110-A984-9AC7E8633CC7.png

F2F6508A-1EE7-409B-B20C-010A77D5690E.png

E076F4D7-1948-4450-8C87-8DCA9AFBF60A.png

....Benedict Wong is fresher than your daddy

CapMarv with that beautiful smile.

Loki prolly butthurt that his dope character got turned into a one liner for Thor.

I would be upset too. Better turn all thug for IW

Back
Top Bottom