WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

IMG_1619.PNG

marketing is about to ramp up for the 10year culmination... this will easily dominate the box office this year hands down

the other posters have deep taglines, then "I AM GROOT" :lol:

that was the best and why i posted it last :lol: it was awesome because i saw the groot poster and was thinking it's going to say "more than a tree" or something

yah several countries were going to see it earlier hence the petition and the spoiler etiquette debate

Its easily because of the crowded schedule. Don't know why Disney thought the May 4th release date was a good idea with it being so crowded. Glad to see that Homecoming and Black Panther has taught them about the importance of a less crowded schedule. Lol @ Solo stinking up the joint so bad that it needs space to smell. Get that garbage outta here.

Any blockbusters between now and IW?

BP finna way for a while

JLaws going nude in Red Sparrow this weekend, does that count?

but this month alone, Disneys own A Wrinkle in Time comes out next week, Tomb Raider a week after that then Pacific Rim2 a week later and Ready Player One at the end of the month.... that's for March

Back
Top Bottom