WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The entire Jabari tribe exiled themselves when Wakanda had its first king. One could assume they were keeping an eye on the country the entire time from leader to leader.

Similar to T'Challa revealing secrets of Wakanda to thw world, MBaku as a leader is apparently reintergrating the Jabari tribe with the rest of Wakanda.

Anyway, I would assume W'Kabi still has w/e position he once had but is clearly not in favor of the king so he aint show up.

They probably need to reconcile one on one first.

Will be funny to see W'Kabi beefing and disagreeing with M'Baku in the next meeting in the throne room for BP2.

Yea the fact that he was able to challenge Tchalla must mean he is some sort of royalty or high stature.

mouse probably told them to move it so it doesn't cannibalize Solos BO

or the petition worked? :nerd:

DXOpjqDU8AAE2As.jpg:large

Didn't Civil War drop during the same weekend as Mayweather vs Pacquio? You think they really care about the fight? (I know you're joking.)
nope civil war came out 2016 pacquiao mayweather was in 2015, the same weekend as age of ultron? how'd their numbers do?

i think they moved it because of the fight and solo. this is what 10 yrs leads up to. foolish for even marvel to not have it on a weekend away from any other event. worlwide release too. stupid money will be made that weekend. smart play by marvel.

i have a feeling the buzz for Solo isn't where Disney wanted it to be so they are most likely worried about the box office for that

and rather than push that back and admit or have people speculate something is wrong with it (after everything its been through already) it's just easier to push IW forward and make everyone happy

They have to feel like they have to beat BPs numbers with this, which won’t be easy. The hype is too real, though.

Can’t wait.

What’s funny is I wasnt excited at all, but BP really got me eager to see IW.

Back
Top Bottom