WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I want Thanos to fold all of them....except Peter, he’s just a kid :blush:

C2805659-02B6-47FA-BDD7-6BDF6E7463BB.jpeg

This is Thanos not Tony Montana. Man, woman, child, goldfish, damn near everybody needs to get that work. I might die in this Infinity War ****, it's finna be a wild ride.

Yeah, Thanos doesn't care. Spidey might be the first one to take the L and then becoming Iron Spider.

We have a huge comic book drax fan here fellas

Not sure what you're trying to insinuate here but I don't have much time to invest into the GotG comic books. I did enjoy the GotG 1 film and there was a clear regression with the Drax character in the second film.

Not sure what you're trying to insinuate here but I don't have much time to invest into the GotG comic books. I did enjoy the GotG 1 film and there was a clear regression with the Drax character in the second film.
I can see your point. He was made to be the humor of the film. Which is fine, but at times, I thought it was OD.

Yeah, Thanos doesn't care. Spidey might be the first one to take the L and then becoming Iron Spider.

Keep in mind that scene where he’s telling Tony “Sorry...” or whatever could be Thanos using the Mind stone, to show Stark’s biggest fear.

1E500E1D-50EB-4C97-8D0E-FCFA426B3510.gif

They drop the new winne the poo movie but not a second trailer smh

:rofl:

On a serious note... the next trailer will also announce on sale date for tickets. Should be soon so Marvel can still capitalize on the Black Panther hype.

Back
Top Bottom