WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Can we come to a consensus that regular humans stand no chance against Thanos and his goon squad? Aside from the gauntlet you can assume they have some kind of magic space powers and that primitive human weapons can’t do much to them. Talking to you too Widow and Hawkeye...

I just need a shot of Black Widow bucking at Thanos with her two punk *** guns and Thanos swatting her back to another dimension.

Shoutout to Captain Midnight. :smokin
???

Captain_midnight_2012.jpg

???

I think when I watched Ragnarok the first time I was expecting more of a serious flick so watching it the first time turned me off.

But watching it today, I knew what to expect so I was more relaxed. It was a better experience the second time around. The movie is cool in my book.

Strong exaggerated accent :lol:

Then I came across this

No... The youtuber named Captain Midnight, linking up with NerdSync, who does videos on the MCU, DC, and other comic book film properties...

Have no idea of the actual character you just posted.
Oh :lol:

Its most likely who that YouTuber got his name from.

Last edited:
WS on FX right now

that freeway scene was so awesome but damn Caps indesctructable having no damage after going through the bus pillar

such a big waste that they didn't reveal red skull as the main baddie too

being here, this is pretty much the only reason they came out to see the movie. 1. it was a Marvel movie which mainly only the kids see here more so than adults.
2. Some was filmed in Korea.
other than that the reactions from the movie from the 2 times i went wasn't really good. They didnt quite understand the undertone of the movie. Which is pretty ironic considering Korea went through something similar to the Slave trade with Japan and China. I think a lot of this just went over their heads since what they know most about black people here is entertainment, a tad bit of sports, and almost nothing about Africa in general.
First question I get asked here by students, and some adults is am I from Africa.

5 min in and their opinions of the movie sound a lot like NTers in this thread :lol:

Their answers about race seemed well informed and off the translation well articulated. I don't know if it was rehearsed or they formalized it up cuz they own camera. I notice that a lot with foreigners when asked certain questions, whole demeanor changes but I don't fully know their culture and societal norms.

tdogg2k tdogg2k Fill us in on some first hand experience. EDIT - Already did I see.

About 3:36 -6:30 Is basically correct.
In my 6 years of experience being here You get people looking at you in 2 ways, You're either Lebron James, or your OJ Simpson..It took a petition and it doing super well in the states to get "Get Out" here. "Hidden figures" came here too, but they didn't do well in the box office here at all. It was basically foreigners (US, Canada, british, African people) going to see those.
Yes when you sit down in the subway, people will move, or just not even sit by you, Some of the younger people will but almost no one over 30 will.
The "Asian girls love black dudes" Is not real out here. This culture worships white people. Which is why it's the #1 Make up industry country in the world, a long with #1 plastic Surgery country in the world. There are a few spots and few women who want that Mr. Marcus experience, but it's the same as in the states for non blacks. It's a taboo thing. Wild thing I know more Black chicks with Korean dudes than Black dudes with Korean chicks.

5 1/2 years of teaching out her being called poop skin, or Black brother (which is not a good thing, it's like a fake hip way to say the N word to them). Telling them I'm from the US and them having the most legit look of confusion on their face as if it's not possible and that I am from Africa. It's not all the time so let me not paint the picture of them badly. But it has happened.

This the same country that in the last 5 years has been called out for doing black face on television 3 times........
They know better but they don't care. Koreans are crazy Xenophobic borderline racist. They hate other asians way more tho.
Atleast the people in the City areas, the country folk cool. Koreans still based off that hierarchy, confucious -ism system.

Master Zik Master Zik

Back
Top Bottom