WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Man the scene with Thor and Dr Strange is so dope just as dope as when I saw it in theaters

He has a damn infinity stone. Of course he’s OP :lol:

Vision is also OP.

Hell even Wanda is packing up a lot of the Avengers and she’s only getting stronger.
I think he's only used the infinity stone to put dormamu on repeat. Besides that he keeps the infinity stone for safekeeping I believe. Don't think he was wearing it in Thor and he was jerking Loki, who's a god around like it was nothing.

Wanda is still learning her powers, but maybe by the time of IW she may have mastered it some more.

Vision could be OP but he hasn't really done much on screen yet. Showed some of his powers in AoU and in CW he was literally just chillen most of the time, even during the airport fight lmao

Realistically, when do yall think we'll see the introduction of X-Men and FF in the MCU?
If it was up to me I’d let X men breath for a lil while.

They could throw in some FF slowly but surely. Wouldn’t be mad if they introduced Reed Richards just as a scientist.

If it was up to me I’d let X men breath for a lil while.

They could throw in some FF slowly but surely. Wouldn’t be mad if they introduced Reed Richards just as a scientist.

Reed and F4 we can easily see on this world that was built..

Hell could have them out in space during everything during IW and get turned by something that happened

Xmen, I agree.. or maybe they should keep that separate so some things really land and don't clash with what they've done already

Strange is way too OP for the mcu

I said this after watching Ragnorak, they turned my dude into the most powerful character on the roster, dude was toying with Thor and Loki like they were NOTHING...he’s heavy on the promotional stuff we’ve seen, dude is Ace of the squad as it stands....I don’t mind it, he’s grown a lot on me, specially since his cameo in Thor.

Reed and F4 we can easily see on this world that was built..

Hell could have them out in space during everything during IW and get turned by something that happened

Xmen, I agree.. or maybe they should keep that separate so some things really land and don't clash with what they've done already
I’d love to see the X-men in the MCU. The MCU has catapulted lesser known characters to superstardom but at the end of the day the X men are legendary. I’d love to see them portrayed. It’d be different than anything we’ve seen before.

They def could leave Wolverine out for a decade tho :lol:

Realistically, when do yall think we'll see the introduction of X-Men and FF in the MCU?
X-Men 2027

F4 2021

Hopefully
He has a damn infinity stone. Of course he’s OP :lol:

Vision is also OP.

Hell even Wanda is packing up a lot of the Avengers and she’s only getting stronger.
Its like dudes don't pay attention or properly grasp whats going on :lol:

I think he's only used the infinity stone to put dormamu on repeat. Besides that he keeps the infinity stone for safekeeping I believe. Don't think he was wearing it in Thor and he was jerking Loki, who's a god around like it was nothing.

Wanda is still learning her powers, but maybe by the time of IW she may have mastered it some more.

Vision could be OP but he hasn't really done much on screen yet. Showed some of his powers in AoU and in CW he was literally just chillen most of the time, even during the airport fight lmao
Loki's not a god. Just an alien that's a bit stronger and dlives longer and he's done nothing impressive on his own without infinity stones himself.

Just a bunch of illusions.

Last edited:
Yeah. I'm expecting to wake up at 6am PST tomorrow, check my twitter feed/NikeTalk and have the trailer ready for streaming.

Back
Top Bottom