WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Wanted to go via IMAX, but... they don’t offer recliners. Going to watch it in comfort first, then watch it in “HD”.

Yeah i feel you on that, when doing IMAX we always choose the very back, in the middle. it's not that bad actually. I only watch in IMAX if those seats are available. otherwise I won't do it.

upload_2018-3-16_9-8-27.png

bought my ticket you monkeys

I've never been more happy at spending $50 on anything
They showed enough without revealing nothing man, only watched it once, but we barely got a shot of Ebony Maw out of the black order

Thanos put on the armor, fam!

No way Cap can withstand Thanos' strength. :lol:

Star Lord >

Spidey and Strange. :wow: That Ditko connection. :pimp: :pimp:

Y'ALL SEE IRON MAN TRANSFORM INTO A F***** ROCKET?! :wow: :wow: :wow:

Watched this 4 times in a row just now. :lol:

Looks like it'll be one of Marvels best looking movies when it comes to Cinematography.

I’m legit crying bros....I feel like a 10 year old boy....this is incredible..

And ya gonna put so respekt on Caps name or what with the best 3 seconds of the trailer stoping Thanos gauntlet or nah?

StarlordXStark interaction was exactly what I expected...I love you Stan, I love you Feige, you’ve managed to touch every single 30-50year old that grew up reading your stories DEEP DOWN INTO THEIR SOULS.

bruh Spidey's face when Starlord was talking :lol::rofl:
that shot of Loki standing with the Black Order, when he gives the Tesseract:wow::wow::wow:
Those last 2 shots with Iron Man and Cap:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

I'm still in shock that we're at the tip of the iceberg footage wise

The Spider-Man scenes are breathtaking. All the crybabies complaining about Spider-Man swinging more or Thanos in his armor got their bottles.

The EBONY ******* MAW gentlemen. Johnathan Hickman you are loved!

Back
Top Bottom