WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I2uHsUz.jpg

empire-10-years-of-the-mcu.jpg

kgrawaiamsm01.jpg

Yeah Horn toys cosbaby announcement was FOUL....a lot of people were pissed in their IG post...I already knew about banner/HB as most of us did, but still...also kind of sucks the first time I see Iron spideys legs is on a cosbaby...

Back when a solo hero did a bill back 2 back w/o silly teamup and connected universe gimmick :pimp:

which trilogy is better

Captain America vs The Dark Knight

go!

Captain America.

Batman was good, but was too fancy at times and missed the little stuff.

Hard to compare because CA has the advantage of messing up a lot with other marvel movies and getting it right vs having only 3 movies to tell the story and get it right.

That's tough because I don't like The First Avenger at all and I can't stand Dark Knight Rises...

So with that being said, the most complete trilogy is still LotR . . . It's not a comic book film(s) but yea... going off on a tangent
Didn’t they make all of the LOTR’s movies at the same time?

Batman > Cap period.

Go debate your grandma on how that traitor and washed patriot's films are better.

Cap's biggest strength is being backed by a franchise of movies that his world ties into.

Batman movies rose above it all with no universe tie in gimmick.

While TDKR had its issues, Bane breaking his back alone was worth it. And The Dark Knight, does anything even need to be said?

I’m an avid comic reader so I assumed the waldoes were coming for Iron Spider but that Hulkbuster cosbaby reveal would’ve had me heated had I not bought my nephew the Hulkbuster Lego set.

As for my top 5 MCU films to date right now.

1. Winter Soldier
2. Iron Man
3. Civil War
4. Homecoming
5. Avengers

Back
Top Bottom