WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Quite surprised Avengers still managed to do great numbers.

IM2, Cap and Thor were cool, but nothing that also made me say Avengers will be awesome.

IM2, Cap and Thor were cool, but nothing that also made me say Avengers will be awesome.

I could had cared less if all the movies that predated Avengers were trash, I was pumped for Avengers for the simple fact we were actually seeing them all on screen together. What I time to be alive in 2012, world didn't end and we got Avengers!

oc6tmiu8yln01.jpg

Can you quote where you broke it down?
I would like to see.

I enjoyed. It was fun and introduced a few a characters.

Saw IM2 earlier and it was more of a mess than I remembered. They were trying to do way too much. Should've just focused on Tony and the issues with his arc reactor and had a different villain. Vanko was weak. The US govt and Rhodey plot didn't need to be on there. That house party scene was just bad. Wasn't too bothered by it because Black widow was appreciated, but she and Fury wasn't really needed. Justin Hammer was annoying. And how Tony found the element for his arc reactor felt forced and lazy. I'm guessing this film was rushed into production after IM1 success and not enough time was given to properly develop it because I remember Favreau had issues with it. Overall it was a really messy film with a lot of forced elements

Avengers was the whole point of the MCU. Ever since they announced these movies would be part of a shared universe, it was like a countdown until that Avengers movie.

“Give me a phat beat to beat my buddy’s *** too” :stoneface:

Right up there with “You said it yourself *****, we’re the Guardians of the Galaxy”

Wasn't that DJ AM he said that to?

Anyway IM2 is still better than IM3. That's when Black Widow was looking her sexiest. Then and Winter Soldier.

3A6DC0B8-31A1-4925-A3D2-BCFD424EE5C3.jpeg
28A961E1-DCDA-45E9-BF40-67FDD75C239A.jpeg

This was the GOAT comic book card set for me when I was a kid, each page of 9 cards connected into a bigger scene :pimp:

Never finished it back then but a couple of years ago I bought a sealed pack box on eBay :lol: finally finished it. Still missing some chase cards though :smh:

Last edited:
That's when Black Widow was looking her sexiest.

IM2 is pre boob job SJ :pimp:

Black Widow’s best looks

1. IM2
2. TWS
3. CW

Although I didn’t care for her look in Avengers, the scene when she’s walking into the bridge of the helicarrier with them jeans on :pimp:

3A6DC0B8-31A1-4925-A3D2-BCFD424EE5C3.jpeg
28A961E1-DCDA-45E9-BF40-67FDD75C239A.jpeg

This was the GOAT comic book card set for me when I was a kid, each page of 9 cards connected into a bigger scene :pimp:

Never finished it back then but a couple of years ago I bought a unsealed pack box on eBay :lol: finally finished it. Still missing some chase cards though :smh:

Never completed that set but I do have Galactus, Adam and Thanos from that set. Might have Drax too.

Bought Thor: Ragnorok on blu-ray the other day and watched it that same night..I wasn't disappointed compared to Thor: Dark World..

It's easily the second best Thor movie after the OG..

It's definitely a fun movie and I liked the storyline for the most part..

Bought Thor: Ragnorok on blu-ray the other day and watched it that same night..I wasn't disappointed compared to Thor: Dark World..

It's easily the second best Thor movie after the OG.

It's definitely a fun movie and I liked the storyline for the most part..
:stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom